Delivering Excellence in Customer Service via Email and on the Telephone - In-House
This in-house course teaches you to deliver a unique customer experience via telephone, email and social media and is designed for the customer service professional.
This is a highly interactive course that demonstrates the latest learning techniques. Attendees will learn improved ways of responding via the telephone, emails and social media.
Participants will learn to:
- Manage customer dissatisfaction confidently.
- Recognise the skills and behaviours needed to provide excellent customer service through email, telephone and social media communication.
- Use techniques to question effectively in written and verbal communication to define the root cause of customer problems and to acquire relevant information.
- Utilise a template of best practice for telephone and electronic communication to effectively projects the brand image of your organisation.
- Respond to customers in an effective and timely way by choosing the most appropriate communication tool.
- Use effective listening techniques when on the telephone and when using email and social media.
- Work towards achieving a SMART action plan created during the day.
- Negotiate and get to “win-win” solutions and articulate these with confidence over the telephone as well as electronically.
- Deal with customer expectations in an assertive manner both over the telephone and in written communication.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is suitable for those needing to interact with external or internal customers via telephone and email. It is also applicable for those who respond to issues and complaints using social media.
For maximum benefit, participants will be asked to bring two emails with them: one they believe to be a very good one, and one they think could have been better. They will be used as part of the workshop activities to develop best practice templates for future use.
Training Course Content
Course content includes:
- What is Excellence?
- Managing your Emotional Response
- Questioning Techniques
- Listening to Customers
- Asking for What you want/Saying No Effectively
- Handling Customer Dissatisfaction Effectively
From £1,600. Please contact Hemsley Fraser for a quote for this in-house course.
Provider: Hemsley Fraser
Hemsley Fraser – Be Ready For Tomorrow
Hemsley Fraser create, deliver and execute learning experiences to drive higher levels of engagement. From our roots as a UK training company, we’ve empowered talent for three decades, evolving our business into a global, award-winning provider. Experts in our field,...
Request information - obligation free
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Delivering Excellence in Customer Service via Email and on the Telephone - In-House course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!