Effective Time Management - In-House
This in-house course makes use of practical exercises and an examination of proven time management techniques and tools to give your employees the ability to plan and prioritise effectively.
This highly practical workshop shows them where and how time is lost and what impact that has on them and other individuals.
This one-day workshop answers the question: “where does all my time go?”. As well as identifying how precious their time is, this course gives them proven techniques to effectively manage it.
The in-house training format will deliver this knowledge in a highly effective manner, ensuring that skills and behaviours are developed (and adapted) quickly and with measurable results. The session is typically held on your company premises, but can also be delivered in Hemsley Fraser's state-of-the-art training facility. Tailoring is available upon request.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This in-house course is suitable for busy people who want to be able to manage their time more effectively.
Attendees will need to identify what the key areas of work which they consider to be the most important to their role and the most urgent are, prior to attending the course (they may be one and the same or very different!).
Outcome / Qualification etc.
By the end of this course your employees will be able to:
- Regard time as a resource to be managed.
- Identify and focus on your objectives and key areas of responsibilities.
- Establish and overcome the causes of poor time management.
- Identify and deal with time stealers.
- Prioritise your tasks and the unexpected.
- Increase personal and team productivity to achieve a greater work/life balance.
They will accrue 7 Continuous Professional Development (CPD) points.
Training Course Content
The course can be tailored to your organisation and covers:
- What do we mean by time management?
- Being able to recognise what good and poor time management is
- Defining what you are expected to achieve in your role
- Linking your objectives to key result areas
- Identify your responsibilities and priorities
- Being able to set goals and objectives for yourself
- Choosing your long-term goals and how they can help your planning
- Defining your personal time stealers and how to deal with them
Planning and Prioritising
- Identifying key tips and techniques on how to prioritise your workload
- Using modern planning tools to optimum effect to develop proactive planning
- Controlling your emails
- Scheduling tools in Outlook
- Using your Blackberry/PDA
- Identifying how to balance your focus and energies when managing your time
- How to use the key criteria for prioritising
- Time management - practical application exercises
Making it Work
- Q & A session on other time management issues
- Practical exercise to review your time issues
- Creating a practical and personal action plan to implement back in the workplace
- Making a promise (using the network of participants to support you implementing your plan)
From £1,600. Please contact Hemsley Fraser for a quote for this in-house course.
Provider: Hemsley Fraser
Hemsley Fraser – Be Ready For Tomorrow
Hemsley Fraser create, deliver and execute learning experiences to drive higher levels of engagement. From our roots as a UK training company, we’ve empowered talent for three decades, evolving our business into a global, award-winning provider. Experts in our field,...
Request information - obligation free
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Effective Time Management - In-House course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!