Fundamentals of Selling - In-House
In this fun 2-day workshop, salespeople new to their role will achieve a solid foundation in the skills and qualities necessary to transform opportunities into results. Their needs and objectives as a new salesperson will be met through group sharing experiences and engaging interactive sessions.
This in-company workshop will deliver the fundamental skills and knowledge demanded to kick-start a fruitful career in sales at your organisation. Hands-on practical sessions will empower salespeople to develop skills in a secure, supportive environment. Components of sales psychology will assist them in understanding how your customers react and how to respond to them, thereby enabling them to build more rewarding relationships. An experienced facilitator with a successful sales background will help your employees along their journey and they will complete the course with a handy A5 manual to serve as a toolbox in the new role.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This workshop is aimed towards new, prospective and existing sales people in your organisation with little or no formal training who need the best possible understanding of the sales process. On return to the job, your salespeople will be able to sell with confidence, enthusiasm and determination.
This course is not for experienced sales people.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Your employees will leave able to:
- Develop a powerful sales structure that will improve your sales results.
- Understand how sales psychology affects them and the buyer.
- Develop the key skills of successful sales people.
- Complete a self-assessment of future development needs.
- Match their sales style to the buyer's style.
- Guide your customers through the sales process overcoming objections through problem solving techniques.
- Present your products that solve the customers' problems.
- Identify the most suitable communications to match your customer types.
- Build a sales kit of tools and models that work.
- Create a personal development plan to take back to the workplace.
- You will accrue 14 Continuous Professional Development (CPD) points.
Training Course Content
This course content can be tailored to your organisation and the modules are as follows:
- What is Selling?
- The Market, Your Product and You
- Plan for a Successful Sales Meeting
- The Successful Sales Meeting or Calls
- Motivating the Customer to Listen
- Handle Objections Using APAC and Secure the Sale
- Personal Development and Life Skills
From £3,200. Please contact Hemsley Fraser for a quote for this in-house course.
Provider: Hemsley Fraser
Hemsley Fraser – Be Ready For Tomorrow
Hemsley Fraser create, deliver and execute learning experiences to drive higher levels of engagement. From our roots as a UK training company, we’ve empowered talent for three decades, evolving our business into a global, award-winning provider. Experts in our field,...
Request information - obligation free
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Fundamentals of Selling - In-House course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!