Moving from Average to Excellent Customer Service
This one-day course gives participants the skills to deliver consistently excellent customer service at every customer 'touchpoint'. It will also enable participants to handle difficult situations and achieve increased customer satisfaction and loyalty.
These days, companies that are able to offer differentiated, reliable and customer-friendly service have a distinct advantage. This is because customers today no longer need to choose between speed, quality or price - they expect all three. Get equipped to offer the level of service they expect.
This comprehensive training course focuses on the key actions that lead to true excellence in customer service. The best way to gain skills in handling customers is practice, so you will be encouraged to use real life examples from your experiences on the job to see how you can improve the quality of customer service you provide.
You will leave the course with notes and templates to help you assess your behaviour when working with customers.
Suitability - Who should attend?
The course is suitable for those with some experience in a customer service role (whether with internal or external customers) or who are new to their customer service role. If you are looking to develop your skills further, then this course is for you.
To gain the maximum benefit from the course, you will be sent an activity to complete which asks you to consider current expectations and challenges. This will help you set the context of the course and you will be asked to use it on the day as part of the workshop activities.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
By the end of this course you will be able to:-
- State your role in achieving a differentiated customer experience.
- Shape and deliver your customers’ expectations.
- Analyse the factors influencing company loyalty.
- Handle customer complaints and objections successfully, using new tools, tips and techniques.
- Maintain a positive, customer-focused attitude, even in challenging situations.
- Deliver consistent service excellence.
You will accrue 7 Continuous Professional Development (CPD) points.
Training Course Content
What is a Differentiated Customer Experience?
- Internal and external customer service, and customer service teams
- Your impact on the customer experience
Meeting Customer Expectation and Creating a Differentiated Customer Experience
- 4 levels of Customer Service – discussion on the impacts of service delivered at each level
- What customers want and going the extra mile – activity
- How can you impact the customer experience and go the extra mile? – individual reflection
Meeting Customer Expectation and Improving Customer Loyalty
- Before, during and after each transaction
- Factors Influencing customer loyalty
- 5 Ways to create long lasting relationships
Communicating Positively with Customers
- Barriers to communication – the impact of poor listening & questioning – discussion
- Barriers to communication – the 'way it is' model – input & question writing activity
- Active listening & demonstrating empathy – discussion
- Activity – demonstrating active listening & 'the way it is' model using a real-life scenario
Turning Complaints into Opportunities & Ensuring Consistent Quality Service
- Handling customer complaints successfully – discussion – the do’s & don’ts of complaint handling
- The AGREE model – facilitator input & practical activity
- Defusing a difficult situation & saying “no”– the U.S.A model
- Saying “no” activity
The cost of this course is £669 + VAT per delegate.
Multiple booking discounts are available.
Hemsley Fraser can also deliver this course in-house. Tailoring the content to meet your organisation's needs.
Provider: Hemsley Fraser
Hemsley Fraser – Be Ready For Tomorrow
Hemsley Fraser create, deliver and execute learning experiences to drive higher levels of engagement. From our roots as a UK training company, we’ve empowered talent for three decades, evolving our business into a global, award-winning provider. Experts in our field,...
Request information - obligation free
Reviews by course attendees
Average rating 5Based on 1 reviews
Find out more about this Moving from Average to Excellent Customer Service course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
1,200 GBP-4,435 GBP