Writing, Presenting and Negotiating TendersHemsley Fraser
Writing, Presenting and Negotiating Tenders
This course will teach you to navigate the fast-paced and increasingly important world of mergers, acquisitions, tender and bidding opportunities.
Delivered over two days, the programme is designed to cover the fundamentals of bid and tender management, with the goal of giving you the practical tools necessary to drive a compelling bid. Covering the entire bid cycle, it uses hands-on examples and exercises to ensure you leave the classroom with the business tools to maximise your bidding opportunities.
In addition, you will develop the planning and review skills needed to stick to tight deadlines and drive continual improvement in your bid and tender activities.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is suitable for:-
- Business development executives
- Key business managers
- Bid writers
- Key account managers
- Research and business planning managers
It is assumed that applicants will have an understanding of fundamental business skills and concepts.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
By the end of this course you will be able to:-
- Evaluate and analyse bid requirements.
- Align your approach to what your customer wants.
- Determine and target the resources you will require.
- Identify the information you need to succeed.
- Structure your bid documentation effectively.
- Differentiate your bid from that of your competition.
- Plan and work efficiently within tight timescales.
- Assess and review your submission to drive continual improvement.
- Present your bid in a professional manner.
- Understand the basics of bid negotiation.
You will accrue 14 Continuous Professional Development (CPD) points.
Training Course Content
Course content includes:-
- The competitive bidding process
- When to bid – the decision making process
- How to manage an effective bid and response
- Production and submission of your bid
The cost of this course is £1,129 + VAT per participant.
Hemsley Fraser can also deliver this course in-house. Tailoring the content to meet your organisation’s needs. Please get in touch for a quote.
Provider: Hemsley Fraser
Hemsley Fraser – Be Ready For Tomorrow
Hemsley Fraser create, deliver and execute learning experiences to drive higher levels of engagement. From our roots as a UK training company, we’ve empowered talent for three decades, evolving our business into a global, award-winning provider. Experts in our field,...
Request information - obligation free
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Writing, Presenting and Negotiating Tenders course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
e-learning / Online / Distance
1,200 GBP-4,435 GBP
Corporate Training for Teams
295 GBP-395 GBP