Developing Personal Power and Influence
During this intensive and highly practical two-day programme you will:
- Appreciate what drives your behaviour, how behaviour impacts on others and increase personal effectiveness
- Identify effective behaviour to achieve successful positive interactions at all levels across the organisation
- Understand how personality profiles can be adapted to succeed in many different situations
- Have explored personal and corporate values and how this impacts on strategic communication
- Identify how organisational structure and politics impact on communication and acquire techniques for managing these effectively
- Be given an opportunity to put all the theory into practice
Training Course Content
This course will supply you with all the practical tools and techniques you need to increase your self confidence and expand your range of behavioural competence.
Practical exercises include: Situational attitude triggers profile; Stakeholder mapping and looking at key connection and dependences; The skilled communicator profile and the essential behaviour for success; Developing the sixty second advert of you.
IIR Management Development
IIR Management development is one of the world’s leading providers of public and customised in-house career development training courses. Our programmes are developed to aid our clients in empowering their staff with the skills, knowledge and strategies to reach their...