Personal Development Planning (PDP)
Personal Development Planning or PDP is a structured framework you can use to become aware of skills you have. Identify and develop skills you need. Work out what you want to achieve and how to achieve it.
Improve the effectiveness of the PDP by putting it into context of the organisation’s culture and performance management process.
Bespoke content available for Companies.
Course Bitesize Workshops:12 hours (6 sessions x 2 hours)
Upcoming start dates
Enquire for more information
- In Company
- United Kingdom
Suitability - Who should attend?
There are no prerequisites or entry requirements.
Who’s it for?
- Managers who have responsibility for implementing Organisational Development (OD) and Learning, Training and Development and Personal Development Planning (PDP) policies and procedures
- Operational managers who wish to gain a greater understanding of OD, LTD and PDP All managers who are looking for new ways to develop their people
- Employees who have been identified as having the potential to be promoted and who wish to explore further ways to develop their skills and career
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Everyone who completes the course gets:
- A certificate (Accredited certificate and on success of your assessments where applicable)
- A manual as your resources tool
Training Course Content
- The key benefits of a PDP for a Manager and your team
- Explain the purpose of a PDP and the difference it can make
- The purpose of a PDP and your role
- Active Listening
- How to drive better conversations and overcome difficult responses
- How to keep the conversation focussed on PDP and not drifting into performance
- How to structure a 121
- How to keep this front of mind for both parties
- Understanding and enabling intrinsic motivation
- Understand how to give effective feedback
- State where to get further information
- How to create a PDP
- The do’s and don’ts’ post PDP
- Understanding how to enable a Growth Mindset
- Understand your own intrinsic motivation
coaching / 121
- The positive impact of coaching and why is it important
- GROW Coaching Model
- Becoming an effective coach
- Smart Planning
- Your Plan
Why choose Acudemy Training
100% certified & specialised trainers delivering face-to-face, webinars and on-site courses
5 locations where courses are being delivered, with a concentration on Central London
More than 90% of satisfied individuals and organisations (2000+ students trained so far)
0% Interest Free payments available.
ACUDEMY - MAKING LEARNING SIMPLE
ACUDEMY is a Global training provider of bespoke and accredited courses. Reskill or Upskill for the modern workplace. Outdated competency frameworks are a thing of the past. Upskill or Reskill with popular leading programmes that are focused on Outcome rather...