The Essentials of Effective Management
Learn how to juggle the multiple demands on you as a manager, whilst maintaining the focus on the efforts of both you and your team
Outcome / Qualification etc.
By attending this course you will discover how to:
- Have a greater understanding of your self-awareness and the impacts you have on those you manage
- Lead change more effectively, getting deeper buy-in from others and fewer objections
- Understand the key drivers of conflict and be able to choose the right approach to deal with it
- Set clearer and more motivational goals for yourself and your team
- Gain insight into your personal leadership style as well as having opportunities to trial alternative approaches
- Develop the gaps in the abilities of your team
- Take a fresh look at motivation
- Improve performance by creating structured feedback
How will you learn
Exercises include: Personal profiling; creating a change management plan; choosing a conflict management style; creating strategies to achieve a personal goal; putting together a team-bulding action plan; learning how to give feedback to direct reports
IIR Management Development
IIR Management development is one of the world’s leading providers of public and customised in-house career development training courses. Our programmes are developed to aid our clients in empowering their staff with the skills, knowledge and strategies to reach their...