Digital Marketing: Essentials
Get a best in class, results-focused grounding in all the essential digital marketing skills, from identifying the right digital channel to evaluating campaign performance
Suitability - Who should attend?
Digital Marketing: Essentials is designed for those participants with little or no experience in digital marketing.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
You will learn to:
- Optimise websites for search engines and deliver more traffic via Pay per Click
- Increase engagement through social and create incremental sales with affiliate programmes
- Put mobile to work for you across all aspects of the customer journey
- Build lasting relationships through email and user-centric customer experiences
- Understand analytics to monitor and improve campaign performance
Training Course Content
- Exploiting the power of search to reach your audience
- Setting up Pay Per Click to drive traffic to your site
- Using social channels to build customer engagement
- Going mobile in the digital marketplace
- Awareness and preference through display advertising
- Working with affiliates to open up new sales opportunities
- Using email to build and service customer relationships
- Putting user experience at the heart of digital strategy
- Evaluating the performance of digital campaigns
The full tuition price for members is 510 GBP . The price for non members is 599 GBP
Institute of Data and Marketing
IDM is the trusted training partner for hundreds of leading brands, from over 30 countries. For more than 30 years they’ve trained over 100,000 delegates, helping them improve their marketing performance, from their first steps on the career ladder to...
Average rating 5Based on 4 reviews
Find out more about this Digital Marketing: Essentials course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!