Online IDM Award in Digital Marketing StrategyInstitute of Data & Marketing
Online IDM Award in Digital Marketing Strategy
Drive digital traffic to your website through strategic PPC, SEO, Affiliate, Display and website activity.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This search marketing course is designed for all marketers involved in online marketing.
Previous participants include:
- Credit Card Marketing Executive (Virgin Atlantic Airways Ltd)
- Marketing Services Manager (Pitney Bowes International)
- Channel Development Manager (Allianz Insurance Plc)
- Customer Database Specialist (Mercedes Benz UK Ltd)
Training Course Content
Digital marketing planning
- The power of omnichannel campaigns
- Implementing the integrated planning process
- Strategic campaign briefing
- Defining SMART objectives
How to scale your search engine opportunities
- Affiliate marketing strategy
- Display marketing strategy
- Search engine marketing strategy
Making the most of mobile marketing
- An introduction to mobile marketing strategy
- Developing a mobile marketing strategy
- Measure and test your mobile marketing activity
Putting your customers at the heart of your website design
- Customer centric website strategy
- Website campaign strategy
- Measuring effectiveness of websites
Why choose Institute of Data & Marketing
Over 30 years experience as a leading awarding body for qualifications in data & digital marketing
Over 100,000 people have attended our courses
Over 15,000 marketers have earned a professional certification with us
Members: £450 + VAT
Non-members: £495 + VAT
Institute of Data and Marketing
IDM is the trusted training partner for hundreds of leading brands, from over 30 countries. For more than 30 years they’ve trained over 100,000 delegates, helping them improve their marketing performance, from their first steps on the career ladder to...
Find out more about this Online IDM Award in Digital Marketing Strategy course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.