Influencing, Persuading and Negotiating Skills for International Lawyers
Being able to positively impact negotiations both with clients and colleagues will decide your level of success. In today’s commercial climate, having a wide range of techniques at your fingertips is essential to guarantee your continued high performance.
This two-day personal development workshop has been specifically designed for international lawyers. It offers a unique opportunity to focus on developing advanced influencing, persuading and negotiation skills to enhance your ability to make an impact, improve visibility and influence both clients and colleagues to manage legal risk and achieve business goals.
This course will help you to understand that this is not just a matter of reasons and arguments, but of making sure you are fully aware of your behaviour, your communication style and the impact they have on your colleagues and other interlocutors.
By role modelling such behaviour in the safe environment of the training room, you will become aware of your personal behaviour patterns and what changes you can make to have a more positive influence and reinforce the strong messages you wish to embed.
Key reasons for attending this workshop
This intensive two-day programme, tailored specifically to address situations faced by international lawyers, will:
- Use experiential learning to enhance and build your skills to effectively influence a situation to deliver your desired outcome
- Enhance your competency and confidence in negotiation with clients and colleagues
- Improve your ability to manage conflict and disputes to a successful outcome
- Provide a toolkit of leading and influencing strategies and techniques that you can use to overcome day-to-day challenges
- Identify and recognise different influencing and negotiation styles in yourself and others
- Deliver one-to-one coaching to identify your strengths and weaknesses
- Show you what it means to be an effective international negotiator and how this can benefit your organisation
- Help you master the skills necessary for managing negotiation impasses successfully
Upcoming start dates
7 March, 2024
- Self-Paced Online
4 July, 2024
11 November, 2024
- Self-Paced Online
Request information - obligation free
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Reviews by course attendees
Average rating 4.6
Amazing! Webinar was very well organized and presented! Everything was functioning smoothly and even though it was online, I also felt kind of connection with the speaker and ot...
The balance between theory and practical examples from Arun's professional life is perfect. I also appreciated the fact that Arun did not follow the presentation all the time, h...
Arun was excellent, thoroughly enjoyable to listen to him train us and he was incredibly knowledgeable. Really enjoyable and will definitely recommend this to my colleagues / pe...