NEBOSH Health and Safety at Work Qualification - Online
This qualification provides day-to-day understanding of the management of health and safety in the workplace. It improves the safety culture in your organisation, by equipping your workforce to identify and deal with hazards at work helping to reduce accidents and achieving cost savings for the business. The qualification is designed to meet the needs of an international audience. For more details, please contact us.
Benefits of the course include:
- NEBOSH Health and Safety at Work Qualification proves that you have an essential skill for the modern workplace.
- This is an ideal first step towards other higher level NEBOSH qualifications.
- Organisations who seek to implement a basic health and safety training program, thereby ensure employees have an understanding of the principles of risk control so as to reduce the number of accidents and incidents resulting in cost saving for the business.
Upcoming start dates
Enquire for more information
- Self-Paced Online
Suitability - Who should attend?
NEBOSH Health and Safety at Work Qualification isn't specifically for health and safety professionals but is for everyone! It is for personnel of all levels within an organisation across all industry sectors who need to understand the principles of health and safety as part of their job.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
This NEBOSH Health and Safety at Work Qualification course is assessed through a multiple choice examination & a practical risk assessment. After successful completion of the assessment you will attain the NEBOSH Award in Health and Safety at Work Qualification
Training Course Content
The contents of this NEBOSH Health and Safety at Work Qualification course are covered in two units:
Unit HSW1: Workplace safety foundations
- Foundations of health and safety
- Responsibility for health and safety
- Health and safety risk assessment and control
- Work Equipment health and safety
- Transport safety
- Electrical safety
- Fire Safety
- Health & safety during manual handling & repetitive activities
- Hazardous substances
- Health and safety in the working environment
Unit HSW2: Workplace risk assessment
- Workplace-based risk assessment activity
Distance Learning fee: SGD $ 423.36 (Course Fees) + SGD $100.00 (Registration Fees) + SGD $125.00 (Exam Fees)
E-learning fee: SGD $ 199 (Course Fees) + SGD $50.00 (Registration Fees) + SGD $125.00 (Exam Fees)
KB Associates Pte Ltd (KBA) group of companies are pleased to announce that they have received the 2018 Historical Diving Society Leonard Greenstone Award in London at the Diving Industry Work Group (DIWG)
Is it a skill set the industry will lose?...
KBA takes a look at the current challenges facing the commercial diving industry, as well as the crucial steps it needs to take in order to secure its long term success.
We have all been there. Struggling to fit in work, leisure and studying to improve and upgrade our skills, or having difficulty in learning new skills. If you are finding all these a challenge – there is a solution now!
Want to know what it's really like to work in a dangerous, high pressure environment?
In this interview, Darren shares his military experience, what he has done since leaving the forces and how NEBOSH qualifications opened doors for him....