Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Strategic Decision Making for Management
Strategic Decision Making for Management - 5-day executive course at LSE
This Strategic Decision Making for Management course is designed to enhance delegates' strategic decision-making skills with a unique approach that focuses on the value of intuition and analysis in reaching high quality decisions.
The interactive 5-day programme addresses the difficulties associated with balancing numerous, often conflicting objectives in a context of risk and unpredictability. It thus aims to provide participants with skills in a range of key areas, including:
- analysing decisions with multiple objectives and uncertainties
- mastering decision modelling capabilities to represent complex strategic decisions
- using software to support strategic decisions
- choosing high value strategic options
- recognising systematic cognitive biases and traps
The hands-on approach brings together the renowned LSE expertise in Decision Sciences research to help students master the principles and frameworks that will help them consistently make high quality strategic decisions in real world scenarios.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This Strategic Decision Making for Management short course is suitable for:
- Executives across every department of the organisation who are dealing, or are involved with, strategic decisions
- Managers who will be in leadership positions in the future
- Anyone dealing with important decisions, either in private or public organisations, as well as small enterprises.
Students are expected to have:
- fluency in English
- an undergraduate degree
- an absolute minimum of 2 years’ professional experience
The course covers the psychological, interpersonal and strategic aspects of negotiation, including:
- Distributive and integrative bargaining
- Power and persuasion
- Emotions and confrontations
- Cultural issues
- Negotiation styles
About LSE's Short Executive Courses
The LSE Executive Education Courses has developed the skills of executives from over 60 different countries, and will be offering 14 world-class courses as part of its exclusive 2018 programme.
Participating will enable you to:
- take time to think about how cutting-edge theories and best-practice can be applied to your business
- engage with world-class LSE teaching faculty
- study at the world-renowned LSE campus, right in the heart of London
- take advantage of global networking opportunities
Fees for this course are £5,795.
Discounts are not available for this course.
Be Inspired! Watch the Video
Provider: London School of Economics and Political Science
LSE - Providing Innovative Education to Professionals & Organisations
The London School of Economics and Political Science, commonly known as LSE, is one of the world's leading social science institutions, offering a broad range of undergraduate, graduate and executive courses spanning the full spectrum of subjects included in this diverse field, from...
Request information - obligation free
Contact information for London School of Economics and Political Science
Reviews by course attendees
Find out more about this Strategic Decision Making for Management course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's first annual U.K. L&D Report!