The Adobe Illustrator Evening course is ideal for beginners or anyone looking to consolidate their design skills on the industry standard Adobe software whilst balancing the commitments of working life.
The course can be tailored to your needs and the you’ll work on exciting illustration projects, with the aim to develop your portfolio.
You will receive a digital reference manual for the software and a package of take-home video tutorials, recorded on the course, to ensure your learning and revision continues after your course is completed.
- Expert teaching from practicing architects and designers
- Bespoke video tutorials to take home
- Digital reference book for revision
- Free ongoing after support
- Tailoring of syllabus and projects where possible
- LST certificate of completion
- 10% of all fees allocated to design training for charities and schools.
- Free course re-take within 18 Months.
Setting up Illustrator projects
- Identify project requirements
- Establish target audience and needs
- Define media format and publishing requirements
- Identify user interface elements
- Create and select Workspaces
- Navigate and zoom documents
- Understanding difference between vector and bitmap formats
- Apply design principles to create artwork
- Using pen and shape tools to create basic geometry
- Selecting and Grouping objects
- Transform and modify elements
- Create and manipulate text
- Organise artwork using layers
- Create symbols
- Selecting and applying colours
- Creating colour swatches
- Applying and modifying gradients
- Working with spot colours
Effects and transparency
- Apply transparency to objects
- Blend elements using blend effects
- Working with bitmaps
- Placing raster images
- Using the links panel to relink and update images
- Tracing images using live trace presets
- Identifying common file formats
- Choose appropriate settings to optimise graphics on the screen, print and video
- Creating JPEG, PDF, PNG, SVG
Outcome / Qualification etc.
London Software Training
London Software Training offers hands-on, practical training courses, specialising in design software. Our handpicked industry professionals and software pros will guide you through each program in any of our group, corporate and one-to-one courses and ensure you gain the skills to navigate...
Find out more about this Adobe Illustrator Evening Introduction Course course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!