Our Vectorworks 3 day course is ideal for those looking to gain the confidence to use the software with ease in a tailored, supportive environment. This course is ideal for beginners or those looking to consolidate their prior skills.
In this 3 day intensive course you’ll learn the fundamentals of Vectorworks before moving on to the more advanced skills needed to create professional, quality plans with ease.
Our expert tutor will guide you through the ins and outs of the software, with a range of practical, hands-on lessons ensuring you leave with the skills and confidence to fully take advantage of Vectorworks software.
- Expert teaching from practicing architects and designers
- Bespoke video tutorials to take home
- Digital reference book for revision
- Free ongoing after support
- Tailoring of syllabus and projects where possible
- LST certificate of completion
- 10% of all fees allocated to design training for charities and schools.
- Free course re-take within 18 Months.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is suitable for beginners.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
London Software Training
London Software Training offers hands-on, practical training courses, specialising in design software. Our handpicked industry professionals and software pros will guide you through each program in any of our group, corporate and one-to-one courses and ensure you gain the skills to navigate...
Find out more about this Vectorworks Introduction to Intermediate 3 Day Course course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!