This fully funded programme is suitable for employees who are looking to strengthen and monitor team performance and develop their team leading skills.
This qualification is aimed at individuals working within a team leading role or aspiring to be a team leader in a variety of workplace settings and sectors. Team leading will help to develop leadership responsibilities, as well as manage and provide direction to a team.
Employees will learn:
- How to develop working relationships.
- To understand the importance of information exchange and feedback.
- How to identify work related difficulties and find possible solutions.
- How to motivate, support and encourage a team.
- Principles of resource management.
- How to monitor and undertake development effectively.
- How to lead team members to achieve team objectives.
- Planning and allocating work.
- Monitoring and evaluating the performance of team members.
- Strong skill set equips managers to succeed in the constantly evolving workplace.
- Increase staff performance levels.
- Boost your leader’s motivation.
- Increase leader’s confidence by developing management techniques.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is FREE for employees of companies based in Coventry, Warwickshire, Leicestershire, Burton, Tamworth, Cannock Chase and Lichfield.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Level 2 qualification in Team Leading, accredited by Highfield.