Microsoft Teams (In-House)
Microsoft Office 365 Teams is a powerful communication tool that will allow you to streamline your communication and collaboration. Our End User training will teach you how to send Instant Messages, make voice and video calls and share files, screens/presentations - all within the Teams App.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course can be organised as two half day sessions or offered as a seminar.
Training Course Content
Teams vs SharePoint
- Understanding the difference between Teams and SharePoint
- Teams Logon Screen
- Viewing Activity Feed, Chat, your Teams, Meetings and Files
- Understanding Channels and Teams
- Creating a Team and Channels
- Member vs Owner
- Adding members
- Adding guests
- Edit, leave or delete a Team
- Pinning to top bar
Working within Teams
- Conversations vs Chat
- Send and Reply to private messages
- Send and Reply to Team conversations
- Edit and Delete messages
- Sending and working with Attachments
- Saving and Liking messages
- Creating new files
- Opening existing files
- Organising team files
- Working with tabs
- Adding Connectors
- Adding Bots to a Team
- Instant Messaging
- Emoji, GIFs and Stickers
- Making and Receiving calls
- Call options
- Video and Audio calls
- Adding additional people into IM and calls
- Sending Attachments
- Share your Desktop
- Creating an Online Meeting via Outlook
- Joining a Meeting
- Controlling Sound and Video
- Share Screen in a Meeting
- Share a PowerPoint Presentation
- Share a Whiteboard
- Create a Poll
- Recording a Meeting
- Meeting Notes
- Exiting a Meeting
Settings & History
- Teams - best practice
- Outlook and Teams Conversation History
Why choose SquareOne Training
25 years' experience of delivering quality IT Training Services
All trainers Certified Microsoft Office Trainer (MOS) or higher
Public and in-house training throughout the UK
For information on pricing for this In-House Microsoft Teams training course, please give us a call on 0151 650 6907.
SquareOne Training is an internationally renowned IT Training company who create inspiring, motivational and cost effective training services which bring about tangible improvements in productivity. They specialise in providing classroom courses, Microsoft upgrade training, IT consultancy and large-scale rollout support...
Find out more about this Microsoft Teams (In-House) course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
Read about SquareOne's global projects in New Hardware and Software Refresh and Microsoft Lync/Skype Rollout.