SharePoint - Administrator
This 2 day course aims to equip delegates with the skills and knowledge needed to effectively create and manage sites in SharePoint 2013 and 2016. Site owners will learn how to create sites and manage security and other advanced site features in sites where they have full control access.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is for users who want to create SharePoint sites as part of their job role. This course is aimed at IT technicians or people with an understanding of IT and document management.
Delegates should have attended the SharePoint Power User Course or have a working knowledge of the features covered on this course.
Training Course Content
Administration at the Site Level
- Using the Site Administration Menu
- Using the Site Actions Menu
- Changing a Site's Look and Feel
- Using Custom Themes
- Managing Reporting Services
Administration at the Site Collection Level
- Site Collection Administration Settings
- Managing the Solutions Gallery
- Setting Search Options at the Site Collection Level
- Search Scopes for Site Collection Administrators
- Managing Search Keywords for Site Collection Administrators
- Managing Search Availability at the List and Site Level for Site Administrators
Setting Up Content Management Options
- Setting Up Content Types
- Publishing Content Types to Use Across Site Collections
- Setting Up the Content Organizer
- Using Document Sets
- Using Hold and Discovery
- Setting Up Records Management
- Setting Up Related Lists
Managing Publishing Sites
- Setting Up a Publishing Site
- Setting Navigation Options in Publishing Sites
- Setting Branding Options in Publishing Sites
- Using Content Approval in Publishing Sites
- Using Variations in Publishing Sites
Configuring Users and Permissions
- SharePoint Security Groups
- Permission Levels
Configuring Service Applications
- Configuring Access Services
- Configuring Excel Services
- Configuring Visio Services
- Configuring PowerPoint Services
- Creating Metadata Services
- Using Metadata
- Configuring PerformancePoint Services
- Creating a PerformancePoint Site
- Creating a Business Connectivity Service
- Creating an External List
- Using the Form Template Library
- Using the Records Center Site Template
- Creating a Meeting Workspace
- Personalization Sites
This SharePoint Administrator training course is offered both as an open/scheduled course in Merseyside, Manchester or London.
This course can also be offered as an in-house training course, delivered in the form of a closed course at your company's premises.
SquareOne can come to you no matter where you are based throughout the UK and Europe. Closed course price available on request.
SquareOne Training is an internationally renowned IT Training company who create inspiring, motivational and cost effective training services which bring about tangible improvements in productivity. They specialise in providing classroom courses, Microsoft upgrade training, IT consultancy and large-scale rollout support...
Find out more about this SharePoint - Administrator course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
Read about SquareOne's global projects in New Hardware and Software Refresh and Microsoft Lync/Skype Rollout.