This ½ day course provides the user with the ability to navigate competently in Oracle Applications which is a prerequisite for those wishing to progress and develop skills in other modules.
The delegate will learn and acquire skills as follows:
- Starting Oracle Applications
- Logging into the system
- Changing a Password
- Selecting a ResponsibilityExiting Oracle Applications
- Using Menus and Toolbars
- Using the Navigator Window
- Using the Top Ten List
- Opening and Using Forms
- Entering, Deleting, Clearing and Duplicating Data
- Saving, Retrieving and Reviewing Data
- Using a List of Values
- Using Find and Query by Example
- Using On-line Help
- Using Oracle Shortcut Keys
- Using Attachments
- Understanding and Using Key and Descriptive Flexfields
- Using Profile Options
- Creating and Opening a Process
- Working in a Process Instance
- Ending a Process Instance
- Submitting a Request
- Monitoring Requests
- Using Scheduling Options
This Oracle R12 Navigation course is suitable for all new Oracle R12 Applications users.
By the end of this Oracle R12 Navigation course, delegates will understand navigation concepts and terminology and be able to apply these effectively to navigate around the different Oracle Applications modules.
Delegates who are also going to attend the Oracle R12 General Ledger course should note that the R12 Navigation course material is also included in that course.
- Course technical content is subject to change without notice.
- Course content is structured as sessions, this does not strictly map to course timings. Concepts, content and practicals often span sessions.
Course Contents - DAY 1
- Administration and Course Materials
- Course Structure and Agenda
- Delegate and Trainer Introductions
Session 1: NAVIGATION
- Start Oracle Applications
- Log into Oracle Applications
- Set a Default Start Page
- Select a Responsibility
- Exit Oracle Applications
- Change a Password
- Oracle Windows Features and Terminology
- Oracle Form Features and Terminology
- Use Icons, Menus and Toolbars
- Use the Navigator Window
- Use the Top Ten List
- Open and Use Forms
- Enter, Delete, Clear and Duplicate Data
- Save, Retrieve and Review Data
- Use a List of Values
- Use Find and Query by Example
- Use On-line Help
- Use Oracle Shortcut Keys
- Understand and Use Key and Descriptive Flexfields
- Set Profile Options
- Create and Open a Process
- Work in a Process Instance
- End a Process Instance
- Add, View and Delete Attachments
- Create and Use Folders
- Submit a Request
- Monitor Requests
- Use Scheduling Options
Do you have questions about COVID-19 in relation to this course?
At findcourses.co.uk we are committed to helping everyone who wants to learn, to learn. So are our trusted partner providers.
Get in touch on this page to find out whether there are any changes to this course in light of COVID-19.
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Live Virtual Training with our live Course Instructor is offered for all our courses. Take the course from the comfort of your office, home or any location of your choice, nationally and internationally. Public schedule and Closed Company courses. Flexibility...
Find out more about this Oracle R12 Navigation course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!