Database Security for Cyber ProfessionalsStudy365
Database Security for Cyber Professionals
Database refers to the organized collection of data that is stored and accessed electronically. Databases are mainly used to store and retrieve data for personal or corporate use. They are also used by organizations to make important corporate decisions and strategies. Customers can use corporate databases to collect data from their applications as well. Since most of the information and data are stored in databases, it is important to safeguard it from hackers and other cyber-attacks. If a hacker gains access to a database, all sensitive data and information present can be at risk. Therefore, necessary precautions should be taken in order to protect databases from attacks.
Hacking has become a global issue in this modern digital world. A hacker can change or delete all corporate or personal information once getting access to a computer system or database. Therefore, the need for cyber security has increased like never before. Many organizations have started to dedicate their time towards establishing a strong cyber security team within their organization. There are millions of cyber security job position openings globally as well. A career in cyber security is the perfect career option if you look for challenges, room for progression and a higher salary in a job position. This course in Database security for cyber professionals will help improve your eligibility to land a job position in the IT or cyber security field. This course will train you on how to mitigate database threats and to secure open source and commercial database platforms against modern threats and attack vectors. You will also learn about database core security, platform hardening, MySQL architecture, and exploits through this course. By the time you completed this course, you will know all about storage encryption, key management, big data, and so much more
Suitability - Who should attend?
- Learners must be age 16 or over and
- Should have a basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy, and ICT.
- Should have a basic understanding of database security
Who is this course aimed at?
- IT students
- Job seekers
- IT and cyber professionals
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Certification and awarding body
Those who successfully complete the course will be awarded the Database security for cyber professionals certificate by CPD & iAP. The qualification will make you valuable to employers, and your motivation at gaining new skills will be recognised.
Training Course Content
01: Database Core Security Part 1
02: Database Core Security Part 2
03: Database Core Security Part 3
04: Database Core Security Part 4
05: Platform Hardening
06: MYSQL Security Lab Build
07:MYSQL Architecture and Exploits
08: Locking Down MYSQL
09: Oracle Exploitation and Security Best Practices
10:POSTGRESQL Architecture, Exploits and Hardening
11: Storage Encryption
12: Key Management
13: Big Data
- Understand about database core security, platform hardening, MySQL architecture, and exploits
- Learn to understand and mitigate database threats.
- Learn how to secure open source and commercial database platforms against modern threats and attack vectors.
- Gain an insight on storage encryption, key management, big data, and so much more!
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
Method of assessment
At the end of the course, you will have one assignment to be submitted (you need a mark of 65% to pass) and you can submit the assignment at any time. You will only need to pay £19 for assessment and certification when you submit the assignment. You will receive the results within 72 hours of submittal, and will be sent a certificate in 7-14 days if you have successfully passed.
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest expert instructors with over 15 years of experience
- Repeat and rewind all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Gain access to quality video tutorials
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Eligible for TOTUM discount card
- Free Career Support Service
- 25% Discount on personal Statement and covering letter writing service
- Free Access to Over 150 courses for 2 days (48 hours)
- Free access to course before you purchase (For selected courses only)
Progression and career path
Once you successfully complete this course in Database security for cyber professionals, you will be eligible to work for many job positions in the IT and cyber security field. You can also use this course to win progressive opportunities such as job promotions and salary increments from your organization. Few of the job positions this course will qualify you for, along with the average UK salary per annum
- Database administrator – £29,854 per annum
- Database manager – £30,991 per annum
- Senior database developer – £43,298 per annum
- Cyber security analyst – £30,945 per annum
Study 365 is a leading vocational and professional accredited course provider, offering over 1000 courses to students worldwide over 7+ years. We have a solid reputation which has helped us become a highly trusted and reliable course provider learning marketplace....
Find out more about this Database Security for Cyber Professionals course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.