Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Influencing and Communication - 2 day Training Course
TACK International presents this practical and dynamic training programme that is designed for participants who are required to build relationships in order to influence people both internally and externally to their business.
During this course, participants will build their knowledgenbsp;and ability to create effective working relationships, and they will also gain understanding about persuasive communication when dealing with stakeholders. The course will increase confidence, which will make them a better communicator in many effective methods, such as writing and verbal or even non-verbal communication such as body language. This will give participants the chance to develop their ability to influence a higher number of stakeholders. nbsp;
Suitability - Who should attend?
This programme is ideal for project leaders from any function, salespeople and anyone who, to successfully fulfil their role, needs to influence individuals and key stakeholders (peers, suppliers, internal and external customers, those more senior to them including their line manager) over whom they do not have direct line responsibility.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Use the principles of DiSC® behaviours to communicate with, and influence the attitudes and behaviours of others
- Adapt an approach according to the communication preferences of different generations – Zoomers, Gen X/Y and Millennials
- Develop clearly defined outcomes and strategies for key interactions and communications with others
- Foster greater understanding and accelerate the development of relationships and rapport
- Recognise and apply different language patterns based upon the principles of DiSC®
- Assess the strengths and limitations of different written media
- Structure a coherent and persuasive piece of written communication through the use of effective language strategies
- Adapt the format and structure of a message to ensure it is relevant and persuasive
- Present and communicate key messages with personal impact
- Influence the thinking and actions of others
Training Course Content
Course content includes:
- Understanding and influencing behaviours
- Planning for success
- Communicating with impact
- The effective use of language
- The power of written communication
- Developing your personal style and presence
- Influencing with impact
- Push : Pull
- Business priorities – consolidation exercise
The cost of this course is £1,099 + VAT per participant.
TACK International: World Class Sales, Leadership, Finance and Personal Development training
TACK International is a global training provider offering both open and in-company made to measure training courses that deliver immediate and lasting results to employees and businesses. Our core areas of expertise include: Sales, Leadership and Management, Finance and Personal...
Find out more about this Influencing and Communication course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's first annual U.K. L&D Report!