AutoCAD 2D and 3D - Training Square London
AutoCAD is the design software and leader in digital design industries. It does not matter whether you are from architectural, mechanical, interior design, manufacturing, electrical or civil engineering background, AutoCAD is by far the essential software you would need for your business. AutoCAD creates stunning designs, floor plans, product designs etc in the blink of seconds and gives a virtual presentation to your clients before even you start the project, infact it could be a convincing point for winning a contract.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is suitable for those of all levels - novice, intermediate and expert.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Autodesk Autocad Certified User
Autodesk Autocad Certified Professional
Awarded by Autodesk
AutoCAD 2D Modeling Design
- AutoCAD and Working with the Windows Environment
- Creating Your First Drawing
- Viewing and Plotting a Drawing
- Basic CAD Drawing Techniques
- Understanding Layers and Linetypes
- Creating Basic Geometry
- Annotating a Drawing with Text and Hatching
- Drawing Accurately
- Creating Selection Sets
- Basic Editing Skills
- Editing with Grips
- Advanced Drawing Techniques
- Dimensioning a Drawing
- Modifying Object Characteristics
- Using Symbols and Attributes
- Drawing in Two Dimensions 2D
- Working with Data.
- Organizing and Managing Drawings.
- Customizing AutoCAD.
3D Modeling Design
- 3D concepts and AutoDesk Product for 3D
- Drawing in Three Dimensions.(3D)
- User Coordinate System and the Z-Axis
- 3D Wireframe Modeling
- Dynamic Rotation – Free Orbit, OFFSET Command
- 3D Surface Modeling
- Solid Modeling - Constructive Solid Geometry
- Regions, Extrude and Solid Modeling
- Multiview Drawings from 3D Models
- Symmetrical Features in Designs
- Advanced Modeling Tools & Techniques
- Conceptual Design Tools & Techniques
- Photorealistic Rendering
The cost of this course is £990 per person.
Finance Available @ 0% Interest,
Spread The Cost of Your Training Across 12 Months.
Contact the provider to learn more about costs and payment options.
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Training Square London
The internet indeed has changed the world, and we believe every one of us should be fully equipped to be a part of, and lead, that change. Being prepared and ready is half the battle won, and Training Square makes...
Average rating 5Based on 1 reviews
Find out more about this Autocad 2D and 3D course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
295 GBP-450 GBP