Excel for Accounting IntroductionActivia Training
Our Excel for Accounting Introduction course will push your Microsoft Excel skills to a new level.
This intensive, hands-on one-day training course is the ideal introduction to using Excel for accounting applications in the office.
It teaches the basics of what's needed to record, work with and display all types of financial data, without the time-wasting distraction of more general Excel courses which cover subjects that aren't directly relevant to an accounting function.
Training Course Content
- Text Functions in Excel
- Creating Named Cells and Ranges
- Using the IF Function and Nested IF
- Using SUMIF & AVERAGEIF
- Using SUM across Multiple Ranges
- Formulas with Absolute References
- Formulas v Functions
- Using Sub Totals for Financial Data
- Using the Sub Total Tool
- Outlining & Grouping Data
- Encrypting Excel Files
- Sharing Workbooks
- Password Protecting Specific Ranges
- Applying Workbook Protection
- Applying Worksheet Protection
- Protecting the Workbook File
- Enhancing a Chart With Titles & Tables
- Enhancing a Chart With Drawing Tools
- Adding Chart Elements
- Formatting Charts
- Working With Chart Options
- Selecting Chart Data
- Creating Charts
- Using Formulas in Conditional Formatting
- Modifying Rules
- Top/Bottom Rules
- Conditional Formatting
- Custom Formatting
- Currency/Accounting Formats
- Number Formatting
- Consolidating Data with Summary Sheets
- Consolidating Data by Category
- Consolidating Data by Reference
- Consolidating Data by Position
- Consolidating Data across Sheets
- Data Validation
- Removing Duplicates
- Flash Fill
- Text to Columns
- Auditing via Trace Lines
- Keeping Watch on Formula Values
- Tracking Formulas
- Evaluating Formulas
- Error Checking Formulas
- Trace Dependant & Precedent Data
Get Inspired! Watch the Video
When you organise your training, you need a partner who is able to deliver the skills improvements you need, and Activia have grown into a major UK provider on the strength of excellence in key areas. Whether it's competitive prices,...
Find out more about this Excel for Accounting Introduction course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!