Oil & Gas Accounting, Financial Statement Analysis and Trading MultiplesAMT Training
Oil & Gas Accounting, Financial Statement Analysis and Trading Multiples
This section will allow delegates to learn accounting principles applied to oil & gas companies, review and analyse oil & gas companies’ financial reports and relevant disclosures.
This provider offers an online version of their classroom courses
Do you have questions about COVID-19 in relation to this course?
At findcourses.co.uk we are committed to helping everyone who wants to learn, to learn. So are our trusted partner providers.
Get in touch on this page to find out whether there are any changes to this course in light of COVID-19.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This training course is suitable for delegates working as or with:
- investment banking professionals
- relationship managers
- investment management
- wealth and asset management
- private banking
- portfolio managers
- research analyst
- insurance company
Training Course Content
- Reserves and Resources definitions (Proven developed & undeveloped, Probable & Possible, Contingent Resources and Prospective Resources)
- Exploration and evaluation: Full-costs vs. successful efforts accounting methods
- Development expenditures
- Depreciation, depletion and amortisation (Unit of Production method)
- Borrowing costs
- Revenue recognition (Overlifts vs. Underlifts)
- Farm outs vs. Farm ins
- Post balance sheet events and impairments
- Disclosure of reserves and resources (US GAAP vs. IFRS)
- Structure and layout of financial reports and filings, interpretation of financial statement disclosures, including PV-10 DCF disclosures under US GAAP
- Standardised measure of cash flows (EBITDA, EBITDAX, DACF, CF to shareholders)
- Analysis of key operational and financial ratios:
- Select comparable companies
- Obtain historic and projected data
- Normalise the results and exclude extraordinary charges
- Compute operations metrics: EV/1P or 2P reserves, EV/MCFE
- Compute operational metrics: EV/DACF, EV/ EBITDA, EV/ EBITDAX, P/CF, Price/NAV, P/E
- We will examine E&P companies listed in the US, Europe and Asia Pacific regions
The cost for Oil & Gas Accounting, Financial Analysis and Trading Multiples is £650 + VAT per delegates.
It is important that you bring a laptop (preferably Windows based) with Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint, and Adobe Reader installed.
AMT Training offer this training as an in-house option, or we can create a bespoke course tailored to your company. Please contact AMT to find out more.
AMT Training - Financial Modeling Courses
For over 20 years we have been equipping analysts and associates with core skills for banking and finance. Our clients include the top ten investment banks and some of the biggest private equity firms in the world. Throughout their careers,...
Find out more about this Oil & Gas Accounting, Financial Statement Analysis and Trading Multiples course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
Corporate Training for Teams