Dynamo BIM and Revit CourseBenchmarq Training
Dynamo BIM and Revit Course
All available course dates
Dynamo BIM and Revit Course - Autodesk Authorised Training and Certification Centre
Dynamo Studio extends BIM with the data and logic environment of a graphical algorithm editor, allowing you to to explore parametric conceptual designs and automate tasks. These Dynamo and Revit training courses looks at how Computational Design for BIM can be used as an intelligent model-based process that provides a framework for negotiating and influencing the interrelation of internal and external building parameters.
Our Dynamo training courses are run as bespoke courses at either our premises or yours and are tailored to suit your exact requirements….whether you’re a complete beginner or looking to develop more advanced skills, the course will be pitched at the right level for you with expert guidance throughout.
Benchmarq is a fully Authorised Autodesk Training Centre and you will be awarded an official Autodesk Certificate on completion of the course.
Why Choose Benchmarq Training?
- Affordable courses with option for individuals to pay by instalments
- Modern training centres with excellent transport links
- Certified Instructors and Autodesk Professionals
- Every course is designed and taught by industry experts
- Superb customer service and support
- Lunch and refreshments provided throughout course
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is for intermediate to advanced users of Revit Architecture, who want to learn Computational Design for BIM.
An advanced knowledge of Revit is required to take this course (minimum 2 years’ experience with family creation and mass modelling within Revit). We offer Revit Essentials and Intermediate courses if you would like to get up to speed with the software.
Training Course Content
The agenda will cover the following topics:
- Introduction to Dynamo
- Editing Elements in Revit and Dynamo
- Editing and Controlling Multiple Parameters
- Editing with Formulas in Dynamo
- Structural Framing in Revit
- Creating Revit Families by Point
- Creating Adaptive Components & Levels
- Revit Element Creation
- Working with SAT files
- Exporting Dynamo Geometry to Revit
- Importing SAT files into Dynamo
- Excel into Dynamo
- Image read into Dynamo
- Exporting Analysis Data
- Solar Orientation in Dynamo
- Scripting Code Blocks in Dynamo
- Python Scripting in Dynamo
For bespoke training, the agenda of this course can be adjusted to suit your requirements.
Why choose Benchmarq Training
Founded in 2005
500+ courses completed
1500+ participants successfully trained
With over 15 years experience, Benchmarq has gained a reputation for offering the highest quality, certified training courses for both organisations and individuals. Working with a broad range of large and small organisations, Benchmarq assists hundreds of students every year...
Find out more about this Dynamo BIM and Revit Course course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!