Revit MEP Essentials CourseBenchmarq Training
Revit MEP Essentials Course
All available course dates
Revit MEP Essentials Course - Autodesk Authorised Training and Certification Centre
Revit MEP is an excellent Building Information Modelling (BIM) solution for mechanical, electrical and plumbing engineers.
During this course delegates will be introduced to the Revit MEP interface and the powerful HVAC, electrical, piping and plumbing components.
We are an Autodesk Authorised Training and Certification Centre. Our trainers are Autodesk Certified Instructors and Certified Professionals.
Why Choose Benchmarq Training?
- Affordable courses
- Modern training centres with excellent transport links
- Certified Instructors and Autodesk Professionals
- Every course is designed and taught by industry experts
- Superb customer service and support
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is for beginners to Revit MEP and for those who want to get back into using the software.
No previous Revit MEP experience is necessary, just a general working knowledge of Revit Architecture.
Training Course Content
The course will cover the following agenda. For a bespoke course, the agenda can be adjusted to suit your requirements.
- Navigating the Revit MEP User Interface
- Exploring Different Views
- Editing Object Visibility
- Section and Elevation Views
- Exploring 3D Views
- Working with Revit Elements and Families
- Viewing Models
- Starting a New Project
- Setting Up View Templates
- Defining Discipline Settings
- Importing Typical DWG™ Details
- Linking a Revit Model
- Coordinating Linked Projects
- Defining Volumes
- Representing Volumes
- Creating Zones
- Building Performance Analysis
- Defining Heat and Cooling Information
- Creating HVAC Systems
- Generating Layouts
- Creating Piping and Plumbing Systems
- Fire Protection Systems
- Creating Electrical Systems, Components and Circuits
- Generating Wires
- Creating Callout Views
- Detailing and Drafting
- Running an Interference Check
- Multiple Disciplines and Linked Files
- Working with Detail Views
- Working with Drafting Views
- Annotations and Schedules
- Adding Tabs
- Adding Dimensions Symbols, and Text
- Creating Legends
- Working with Schedules
- Construction Documentation
- Setting Up Sheets and Title Blocks
- Printing Sheets
Why choose Benchmarq Training
Founded in 2005
500+ courses completed
1500+ participants successfully trained
With over 15 years experience, Benchmarq has gained a reputation for offering the highest quality, certified training courses for both organisations and individuals. Working with a broad range of large and small organisations, Benchmarq assists hundreds of students every year...
Find out more about this Revit MEP Essentials Course course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
395 GBP-550 GBP
395 GBP-550 GBP