Dealing with Difficult People: In-house TrainingBest Foot Forward Training
Dealing with Difficult People: In-house Training
All available course dates
Dealing with Difficult People by Best Foot Forward Training
All courses available as one to one session online, at a discounted rate. Please contact us for more information.
This one-day Dealing with Difficult People course helps employees in your organisation identify some of the behaviours and situations encountered in working environments and gives strategies for how best to work around them. Participants will learn how to adopt a position of power in these difficult situations and get the desired outcomes without getting drawn into emotional exchanges.
Participants will learn about a range of communication techniques from tone to body language as well as our wording. The course will help professionals develop new responses to old triggers and gather a toolkit of solutions for tricky situations handling difficult people.
This course gives participants a new perspective by helping them to look at their situations from different points of view to approach difficult people more confidently and effectively.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This Dealing with Difficult People in-house course can be tailored to your organisation and is designed for organisations looking to create a healthy communication culture. It will equip employees to develop a more confident approach when dealing with difficult people.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Participants will leave the course equipped to:
- Develop and foster more positive working relationships with ‘difficult’ individuals
- Identify assertive and non assertive behaviours and understand what it means to take an ‘adult approach’
- Make a more effective working environment by giving thorough and honest feedback to a difficult individual
- Approach conflict situations with better confidence
- Utilise new tools and techniques to cope with those difficult situations
Training Course Content
The course schedule is as follows:
- Welcome, domestics, programme aims and personal objectives.
- Seeing things differently
- Exploring Behaviours, beliefs and assumptions
- How to make an assertive choice
- Understanding how Transactional Analysis can help
- Communicating to increase understanding
- Negotiating techniques
- An understanding of the importance and benefits of feedback
- Giving and receiving feedback
- Practise session
- Action Plans
Enquire for in-house rates for this 1-day program.
Expenses will be charged for courses outside of London.
Best Foot Forward Training - Personal Effectiveness, Communication, Management and PA/Administrator Courses.
Best Foot Forward Training Ltd specialise in personal development, management skills and business administration training and courses for individuals and organisations across all industry sectors. While founded quite recently in 2010 the trainers involved have a wealth of knowledge and experience....
Average rating 4Based on 2 reviews
Find out more about this Dealing with Difficult People: In-house Training course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
Best Foot Forward Training guarantees that you get a threefold return on investment. How? Top end performers in your team will continue to be committed, staff stay motivated and productive, increasing your bottom line.
Best Foot Forward provides bespoke learning solutions to suit your staﬀ and realise your objectives.
Corporate Training for Teams