Did you know that images get more engagement across social media channels and on your website than text does? During our Create Images for Business Online Course, you will discover ways to capture, create and edit photos and vector images. You will realise what a powerful part of your business marketing images can be. You will see how they are successfully used for marketing and promotion via social media channels, email and on companies websites.
Instructions are given for creating and editing images on a PC and Apple Mac with some useful tips for photography included. You will learn about different types of image editing software, file formats, resolution and why to use jpg’s, png’s or gifs.
When you purchase the course you will get
- Unlimited access for 12 months
- 12 months access to the Concise Training Facebook Support group for tips and tricks to use LinkedIn as well as other social media channels
- Support by email
- An assignment to complete with individual feedback
The content is broken down into manageable learning objects:
Learning Object 1: Why use images?
- Why do we like images?
- How are we influenced by images?
- The purpose of images
- Images for adverts
- Brand images and colours
- Examples of how images are used for marketing
Learning Object 2: Photography
- Camera and mobile phone photography
- Tablet photography
- Capturing people
- Photography tips
- Photo quality
- Social Media profile images
Learning Object 3: Image Creation
- Rasters and vectors
- Images for print and for website use
- Social Media headers and backgrounds
- Line art
- Word clouds
- Animated images
- Images with text overlay
Learning Object 4: Legal Use of Images
- Using Clipart or not
- The legal use of images and licences
- 'Googling' images
- Stock images
Learning Object 5: Editing Images
- File types and image compression
- Why image compression is required
- Image editing – looking at 3 solutions; Inkscape, Gimp and Photoscape,
- Online tutorials for Adobe Photoshop Express Editor
- Online Image Editors
Learning Object 6: Sharing Images
- Sharing images on Facebook, Pinterest, Tumblr, Flickr and Instagram
- WordPress image galleries
- Google Photos
Learning Object 7: Issues with Images
- Listening to images
- Alt text
- Colour blindness
- Pixelation of images
- Issues people experience with images
- Images can't be viewed on a webpage
Support is available via the Concise Training online forum, email and Skype.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Concise Training have been teaching businesses and individuals to use social media and digital marketing since 2009. We first created our short unaccredited e-learning courses in 2012 - updating them every six months (In January and July) since. The courses...
Find out more about this Create Images for Business Use course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!