This course is perfect for anybody who is working with a lifestyle or visual online business that needs more sales. Pinterest is a great way of getting your aspirational products in front of an interested audience. You might be an entrepreneur, office manager, social media marketing consultant or you might want to just add to your skill set.
You will learn how to create personal and business profiles, about linking Pinterest to your website and using Rich Pins, how to attract followers and what to post to encourage engagement.
When you purchase the course you will get
- Unlimited access for 12 months
- 12 months access to the Concise Training Facebook Support group for tips and tricks to use LinkedIn as well as other social media channels
- Support by email, online forum and Skype
- An assignment to complete with individual feedback
- 10 hours of accredited CPD
The course is made up of the following learning objects:
Learning Object 1
- About Pinterest - history and terminology
- How Pinterest is used by business and individuals
- How to get started with Pinterest
- Using buttons to save images on Pinterest
- Managing and using boards
- Best practice using Pinterest as an individual
Learning Object 2
- Optimising Pinterest profiles, boards and pins
- Using images and video on Pinterest
- Types of Pins inc. Rich Pins
- Improving your boards
- Integrating Pinterest with websites and adding a Save button
- Pinterest tactics
- Image creation tools
- Pinterest on mobile devices
Learning Object 3
- Increasing Pinterest followers
- Advertising with Promoted Pins
- Running Pinterest contests
- Using Pinterest analytics to measure success
- Useful apps and resources
Full support via our online forum, email and Skype.
Suitability - Who should attend?
You will need a browser and Internet to access the course and Pinterest.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Concise Training have been teaching businesses and individuals to use social media and digital marketing since 2009. We first created our short unaccredited e-learning courses in 2012 - updating them every six months (In January and July) since. The courses...
Find out more about this Pinterest for Business course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!