Office Management - Roles and Skills Workshop
Office Management: Roles and Skills Workshop - 3 day Course in London
An effective and well run office is absolutely crucial to business success. Poorly organised offices result in innumerable distractions for executives and managers, leaving them unable to contribute at normal levels and often resulting in unachieved business goals.
This extremely practical program in our central London centre examines a number of different key office practices, building participant skill and knowledge on a broad range of subjects related to office operations and management.
Upon completion of this workshop course participants will be able to:
- Implement best practice in key office procedures.
- Better understand their role and contribution in terms of supporting organisation goals.
- Understand and appreciated working relationships within the office environment
- Utilise a refined set of personal organisation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Develop an action plan for realising office improvements and enhancing organisational efficiency
Provider: CP Training Consortium
CP Training Consortium - Procurement, Purchasing & Logistics Training Courses
Originally founded in 1996 to provide Contracting and Procurement training on an outsourced basis to Shell Group companies, CP Training Consortium now provides training for organisations from a wide range of industrial sectors, such as telecommunications, cement and utilities, as...
Request information - obligation free
Find out more about this Office Management - Roles and Skills Workshop course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!