Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
BCS Business Analysis FoundationFocus on Training
BCS Business Analysis Foundation: 3-Day Open Training Programme
This BCS Business Analysis Foundation training programme is an open course offered by Focus on Training available in cities across the United Kingdom. This course will introduce delegates to all aspects of business analysis including appreciation of business situation, requirements engineering, business process modelling and managing benefits. On the final day of this course, delegates will sit for a 1-hour exam which ultimately will result in the Foundation Certificate in Business Analysis offered by the the British Computer Society (BCS).
The BA Foundation forms part of the BCS Business Analysis Diploma. Focus offers the full range of BA diploma modules. Low price bundles available.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This BCS Business Analysis Foundation training programme is best suited for any delegate seeking an understanding of business analysis, including business analysts, system developers, business managers and their staff, business change managers and project managers.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Upon successful completion of this BCS Business Analysis Foundation training programme, delegates will be able to:
- Identify the role, responsibilities and competencies of a professional business analyst
- Understand what strategy is and why strategic analysis is important
- Identify the external and internal influences which affect a business
- Take account of the perspectives of different stakeholders
- Practice a range of business and system investigation, analysis and modelling techniques
- Identify the benefits and disadvantages of different requirements elicitation techniques
- Learn the required stages for effective management of business change
- Understand the components of and evaluate improvements by means of a business case
- Prepare and sit the BCS Foundation Certificate in Business Analysis
Training Course Content
The content of this BCS Business Analysis Foundation training programme is structured as follows:
- Introduction to business analysis
- Competencies of the business analyst
- Business strategy analysis
- The Business Analysis Process Model
- Investigation techniques
- Stakeholder analysis and management
- Modelling the business system
- Modelling business processes
- Gathering the requirements
- Documenting and managing requirements
- Modelling requirements
- Delivering the requirements
- Making a business and financial case
- Implementing business change
Focus on Training: Best Practice Skills from the Specialists
Focus on Training is a professional training company specialising in offering accredited Project Management and IT programmes. With over 10,000 courses offered in over 100 locations throughout the United Kingdom, Focus is a premier training provider. All programmes can be booked online...
Find out more about this BCS Business Analysis Foundation course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's first annual U.K. L&D Report!
There are no reviews available yet.