Operation Management Diploma:
Operation Management Diploma
Operations Management is a vital part of any organisation, whether manufacturing goods or services in the private, public or voluntary sectors. This Diploma will prepare you for work in the dynamic and growing field of Operation Management, which will be profitable and satisfying.
Virtually all the goods and services around us have gone through a process of being manufactured and have passed through an organisation, or several organisations. The study of Operation Management will help you to understand how these goods and services are produced and then provided to the public, so that as an Operations Manager you can oversee this process and make sure it runs as smoothly as possible. An Operations Manager needs to ensure that the goods or services being provided by an organisation is outstanding and exceeds expectations.
Who is it for?
Those who have some or no experience in operation management and would like to work in this field.
- Introduction To Operations & Supply Chain Management
- Quality In Operations & Supply Chain Management
- Six Sigma And Operations Management
- Definition Of Monitoring & Control And Project Management
- Definition Of Product Design And Service Design
- Definition Of Operations Processes & Technology
- Definition Of Capacity & Facilities Design
- Definition Of Facility Location Models
- Definition Of Supply Chain Strategy & Design And Distribution
- Inventory Management Definition
- Lean Systems
- Operations Management Forecasting
- Sales, Operations And Resource Planning Process
- Definition Of Operation Scheduling
Successful candidates will be awarded a Diploma in Operation Management.
Our Operation Management Diploma will serve as your bridge to become:
- Professional Operation Managers
- Professional Industrial Production Manager
- Professional Management Consultant
Benefits you will gain:
- High-quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- The benefit of applying for NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Non-accredited external qualification
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global EduLink, located at the heart of London, is a pioneer in online education for UK learners and other learners across the globe. With over 224,000 happy learners, Global EduLink makes sure that your requirements are met by proving you...
Find out more about this Operation Management Diploma course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!