Content Marketing Strategy Masterclass
Plan your content marketing to boost your success. During this course you'll develop a full understanding of goal setting and performance tracking. You'll leave with an assured grasp of strategy that will help you to deliver results.
Upcoming start dates
Enquire for more information
Suitability - Who should attend?
The course is aimed at marketers looking to understand how to put a strategic content framework together to maximise content performance.
Enrol onto ‘Content Strategy’ course and receive the ‘DMA Copywriting Guide’. The guide has been devised by numerous marketing industry experts. It will help you understand how to do one-to-one marketing the right way.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
You will learn to:
- Create your content strategy
- Understand how to create content goals
- Understand the metrics specifically correlated to the content funnel
- Put together a content audit
- Develop a content strategy process for the company
Training Course Content
Creating a Content Marketing Strategy Masterclass
- What is a content strategy and why is it important
- How content strategy and content marketing are separate but connected
- The fundamentals to delivering a successful documented Content Marketing Strategy Masterclass
- What are the common mistakes businesses make when creating a content strategy
- A introduction into the Hero, Hub and Hygiene
What should a Content Marketing Strategy Masterclass include?
- Business case for innovating with content marketing, justification, risks and vision
- Planning content marketing, goals and the unique value proposition delivered through content
- Personas and content maps, audience needs and content engagement cycle
- Brand story, characterise content marketing, messaging and audience impact
- Channel plan: platforms, processes, and objectives for each channel
How does a content strategy impact other teams/departments in an organisation?
- Who are the key internal stakeholders and their roles and responsibilities
- What is the role of the agency in the content framework
- How to influence teams / departments new to content strategy
- How to set up a business / department to deliver a successful content strategic framework
- What content metrics really matter to a business
Strategic content strategy in action
- Which organisations are benefiting from a strategic content approach
- How the content strategy supports the overarching marketing strategy
- Key learnings that can be applied to the participant’s organisation
The future of content strategy
- Responsive marketing and the in-house newsdesk
- Emerging content trends that should not be ignored
Top 10 Awards
Top 10 Winner - 2023
We're delighted to announce that Institute of Data & Marketing is a winner in our Top 10 Digital Marketing Courses 2023 category.
Each year, we select the Top 10 most popular courses on our site in some of the most popular categories to make it easier for our users to find the right course for them - so you can book with confidence.
Course delivery details
Virtual Classroom: Tutor-led, live, online classroom environments
The IDM Virtual Classroom is face-to-face, peer-to-peer learning – in the digital world. It lets you keep learning, wherever you are, and to connect with others, no matter the distance.
The IDM’s Virtual Classroom offers:
- An interactive classroom environment
- Peer-to-peer collaboration
- An engaging platform experience
- Practical learning through hands-on exercises
- Online access anywhere you can get an internet connection
Courses are structured in a time-friendly format consisting of three to four sessions per day, broken up into 60 to 90 minutes of learning, instead of the conventional approach of listening to lectures and notetaking.
Before starting your course, you’ll receive joining instructions outlining any technical requirements, plus a unique login link via Zoom.
Why choose Institute of Data & Marketing
Over 30 years experience as a leading awarding body for qualifications in data & digital marketing
Over 100,000 people have attended our courses
Over 15,000 marketers have earned a professional certification with us
Members: £400 + VAT
Non-members: £450 + VAT
Institute of Data and Marketing
IDM is the trusted training partner for hundreds of leading brands, from over 30 countries. For more than 30 years they’ve trained over 100,000 delegates, helping them improve their marketing performance, from their first steps on the career ladder to...