Email Marketing: Strategy Masterclass
Maximise response, conversion and ROI from your email campaigns on this one-day course. You'll learn advanced techniques for segmenting, targeting, integration and automation. Achieve better results by setting objectives and improving efficiencies. Learn how to optimise campaigns through measurement and testing.
Upcoming start dates
Enquire for more information
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is suitable for all marketers with at least 6-12 months experience, responsible for the planning or implementation of email campaigns, who want to see an immediate improvement in campaign results.
Previous participants include:
- Ecommerce Marketing Co-ordinator (Ted Baker)
- Marketing Manager (Helpful Holidays)
- Senior Marketing Camapaigns Analyst (SAGE Publications Ltd)
- Senior Marketing Executive (Pruprotect)
- Product Manager (PDSA)
Enrol onto ‘Email Marketing: Strategy Masterclass’ course and receive the ‘DMA Email Guide’. The guide has been devised by numerous marketing industry experts. It will help you understand how to do one-to-one marketing the right way.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
You will learn to:
- Evaluate the use of email as a marketing tool for your business
- Set objectives and messaging strategies to achieve the right results
- Understand what, when and how to measure
- Explore the opportunities for harnessing technology and wider channels
- Improve email marketing efficiency through segmentation techniques
Training Course Content
An introduction to email marketing
- Understand the role of email marketing.
- Evaluate the use of email marketing as a tool.
- Assess the strengths and weaknesses of email marketing.
Developing an email marketing strategy
- Identify who you should send your emails to.
- Plan when you should send your email.
- Understand what to include in your email.
- Understand where the resources come from and why you are sending your emails.
- Identify your goals and messaging strategy.
Triggered and automated emails
- Learn the benefits of automation.
- Understand the technical requirements for automation.
Optimising your email campaign
- Understand what, when and how to measure.
- Understand how to optimise list growth.
- Learn to set up a test plan.
Course delivery details
Virtual Classroom: Tutor-led, live, online classroom environments
The IDM Virtual Classroom is face-to-face, peer-to-peer learning – in the digital world. It lets you keep learning, wherever you are, and to connect with others, no matter the distance.
The IDM’s Virtual Classroom offers:
- An interactive classroom environment
- Peer-to-peer collaboration
- An engaging platform experience
- Practical learning through hands-on exercises
- Online access anywhere you can get an internet connection
Courses are structured in a time-friendly format consisting of three to four sessions per day, broken up into 60 to 90 minutes of learning, instead of the conventional approach of listening to lectures and notetaking.
Before starting your course, you’ll receive joining instructions outlining any technical requirements, plus a unique login link via Zoom.
Why choose Institute of Data & Marketing
Over 30 years experience as a leading awarding body for qualifications in data & digital marketing
Over 100,000 people have attended our courses
Over 15,000 marketers have earned a professional certification with us
Members: £400 + VAT
Non-members: £450 + VAT
Institute of Data and Marketing
IDM is the trusted training partner for hundreds of leading brands, from over 30 countries. For more than 30 years they’ve trained over 100,000 delegates, helping them improve their marketing performance, from their first steps on the career ladder to...