The Senior Management ProgrammeLeadership Development Ltd
The Senior Management Programme
All available course dates
The Senior Management Programme - 3 day advanced management course - Live virtual training
In an era when business success increasingly relies on people, effective management and leadership skills among the top ranks in an organisation are becoming more and more important.
This three day Senior Management Programme is designed to equip executive managers and directors with the skills to get the most out of their teams and individuals. Through a mix of interactive learning resources including group discussions, delegate presentations, questionnaires, management workshops, tutorial input and case studies, participants will gain advanced skills in three main areas:
- People development
- Strategic planning
- Change management
By the end of the course, participants will have acquired the knowledge and practical tools to get the best performance out of their teams, even in a volatile business environment.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This Senior Management Programme is suitable for directors, senior managers and executives from any function.
It is especially beneficial for managers in their first general management position, or who are about to be promoted to a top management role.
The course is delivered online via Zoom. Each day is split into separate sessions with breaks at scheduled intervals.
Training Course Content
Course content includes:
- The role of the senior manager - cutting through the fog of new ideas and buzzwords
- The skills of leadership in management - different skills, styles, attitudes and attributes
- How to use strategic thinking and planning techniques, how to gear up for the future
- The importance of vision, values and culture as a powerful integrating mechanism across the organisation
- How to inspire people towards peak performance
- How to set and monitor stretch performance objectives; the importance of keeping everyone goal orientated
- How to build effective teams, how to develop a collaborative spirit
- How to conduct meetings you could sell tickets to
- How to use performance appraisals
- How to formulate personal development plans
- The value of focused feedback - monitoring performance and corrective action
- How to develop a learning organisation
- How to successfully introduce change; people are the real challenge of change, overcoming resistance
- How to stimulate creativity, solve problems and innovate
- How to improve succession planning
- Personal development techniques for personal and professional excellence; self-organisation
- How to build a commitment to action
The cost of this course is £1,595 + VAT.
This course is fully residential. Please note that accommodation is not included in the course price.
In-house & bespoke training
LDL can also deliver this course in-house at a location of your choice, or develop a bespoke programme to suit your particular organisational or departmental needs.
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Leadership Development Ltd (LDL) is a leading international provider of training in leadership, management, sales and negotiation for professionals at all levels across an organisation, from front-line staff to senior managers. With over 30 years of experience in the sector,...
Average rating 4.9Based on 32 reviews
Find out more about this The Senior Management Programme course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
Read about how LDL brought the Carphone Warehouse together to retain managers and help employees live its new values.