Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Certified Executive Personal AssistantLEORON Professional Development Institute
Certified Executive Personal Assistant - 5-Day Accredited Course in Dubai
This highly interactive course has been developed to equip executive assistants and other office professionals to reach their fullest potential in their roles.
Delegates will learn about the growing demands of executives today and learn how to add relevance to their role in this new landscape.
The role of the Executive Personal Assistant/Secretary, is growing exponentially and they now hold a highly visible and demanding role which demands skills in Strategic Thinking, Project Management, Corporate Finance and Reporting, Leadership, HR, Procurement and Informational Technology.
At the completion of this course, delegates will be awarded certification from the International Academy of Business and Financial Management (IABFM), which is recognized in over 145 countries. This programme is accredited for 35 NASBA CPE credits.
Delegates must meet the following criteria to be eligible to become CEPATM:
- Attendance - delegates must attend all sessions of the course. Delegates who miss more than two hours of the course sessions will not be eligible to sit the course exam
- Successful completion of the course examination
Suitability - Who should attend?
This highly practical and interactive course has been specifically designed for:
Executive Personal Secretaries
There are no per-requisites for this course.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
1. Learn the secrets of supporting senior executives
2. Develop your career and professionalism
3. Master your behaviour and emotions
4. Improve your confidence and influence on others
5. Offer greater service and value to your manager
Training Course Content
- Principles of Modern Organisation Behavior
- Exploring Linkages Between Strategy, Projects and Operations
- Fundamentals of Project Management
- People Management & Leadership
- Effective Communication & Conflict Management
- Presentation & Report Writing Skills
- Problem Solving, Multitasking & Dealing with Complexity
- Business Etiquette, Protocol & Diplomacy
- Using technology in the 21st century
For the complete course outline, please send an enquiry.
Full payment is required prior to the commencement of the course, upon receipt of the invoice.
In-house training - a cost effective solution for your team
LEORON can also deliver this course on an in-house basis, helping meet your company's specific training needs. LEORON's customised training solutions are available worldwide and can be delivered at your offices or at conveniently located training facilities.
Get Inspired! Watch the Video
The Partners for Quality Award recognizes an Employer providing support to an individual where there was a significant benefit to the Division or Society. LEORON institute was granted the prestigious award for their continued promotion of Organizational Excellence through training courses that are directly related to quality improvement techniques and methodologies they provide while promoting the values and mission of ASQ Quality Management Division.
Provider: LEORON Professional Development Institute
Built upon the strong experience in the manufacturing sector, which its founders developed in Sweden during the 90’s global expansion, LEORON evolved into the dominant training institute that offers a comprehensive set of training and development solutions. All across the...