Certified Executive Personal Assistant (In-House)LEORON Professional Development Institute
Certified Executive Personal Assistant - In-House Training
Equip your office staff with the knowledge and skills to recognise and achieve their full potential within their pivotal roles in the organisation. Facilitators guide participants through the increasingly diverse set of demands and challenges faced by executive assistants such as preparing executive reports, making presentations, attending and even making contributions during executive board meetings. New responsibilities being assigned to this role makes it crucial that the Executive Personal Assistant/Secretary has sufficient knowledge and understanding of the key fundamentals of Strategic Thinking, Project Management, Corporate Finance and Reporting, Leadership, HR, Procurement and Informational Technology. Upon completion of this course and exam, participants will receive your certification from the International Academy of Business and Financial Management (IABFM), which is recognized in over 145 countries.
This advanced training programme is accredited for 35 NASBA CPE credits.
In order to achieve certification, your staff must meet the following criteria to be eligible to become CEPATM:
- Attendance - delegates must attend all sessions of the course. Delegates who miss more than two hours of the course sessions will not be eligible to sit the course exam
- Successful completion of the course examination
Suitability - Who should attend?
This highly practical and interactive in-house training course has been specifically designed for:
Executive Personal Secretaries
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
1. Learn the secrets of supporting senior executives
2. Develop your career and professionalism
3. Master your behaviour and emotions
4. Improve your confidence and influence on others
5. Offer greater service and value to your manager
Training Course Content
- Principles of Modern Organisation Behavior
- Exploring Linkages Between Strategy, Projects and Operations
- Fundamentals of Project Management
- People Management & Leadership
- Effective Communication & Conflict Management
- Presentation & Report Writing Skills
- Problem Solving, Multitasking & Dealing with Complexity
- Business Etiquette, Protocol & Diplomacy
- Using technology in the 21st century
For the complete course outline, please send an enquiry.
LEORON delivers this course on an in-house basis, helping meet your company's specific training needs. Their customised training solutions are available worldwide and can be delivered at your offices or at conveniently located training facilities.
Get Inspired! Watch the Video
The Partners for Quality Award recognizes an Employer providing support to an individual where there was a significant benefit to the Division or Society. LEORON institute was granted the prestigious award for their continued promotion of Organizational Excellence through training courses that are directly related to quality improvement techniques and methodologies they provide while promoting the values and mission of ASQ Quality Management Division.
Provider: LEORON Professional Development Institute
Built upon the strong experience in the manufacturing sector, which its founders developed in Sweden during the 90’s global expansion, LEORON evolved into the dominant training institute that offers a comprehensive set of training and development solutions. All across the...
Request information - obligation free
Find out more about this Certified Executive Personal Assistant (In-House) course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
LEORON Institute is accredited by ANSI as, ANSI-Accredited Certificate Issuer.