SketchUp Introduction to Intermediate 3 Day CourseLondon Software Training
SketchUp Introduction to Intermediate 3 Day Course
All available course dates
SketchUp Introduction to Intermediate Corporate Training
At London Software Training we understand that bringing design skills in-house and keeping up to date with design software is key for growth. We deliver effective, exciting and concise training for your team to help you achieve your goals as a business. Our bespoke b2b training packages are a cost effective way of developing your team's design skills and our tailored teaching style will allow you to complete your projects while you learn.
Suitability - Who should attend?
London Software Training SketchUp corporate courses are designed for teams and businesses looking to grow together and keep up to date with design software in an ever-changing technological landscape. Our training is tailored to bring out the best of your team and ensure you reach your goals.
Course price includes
- Free group course re-take within 18 months
- Expert teaching from practising architects, designers and software pros
- Hands-on, practical lessons - tailoring of syllabus and work on your projects
- Video tutorials and digital reference book for revision and development
- LST certificate of completion for your CV and LinkedIn
- Free career guidance
- Helping to support free, London Youth design courses
Your tutors are designers, makers and architects, as well as software pros. They will guide you on the best way to apply for design roles or set-up a creative business, whilst teaching you all the key technical skills to make your CV and portfolio stand out from the crowd.
Training Course Content
The course structure is tailored to your needs. We recommend using the following syllabus as an outline for your training:
- Use all key tools for creating and manipulating 3D forms
- Create and apply surfaces to a model
- Import components from Google Warehouse
- Position and export SketchUp models to Google Earth
- Manage 3D geometry by creating and manipulating groups and components
- Use PhotoMatch to add photographs to your model
- Create, edit, mix and apply styles; create a basic presentation.
- Use existing CAD files for reference.
- Organise your model using layers
- Create sections and animated scenes for presentations
- Export to AutoCAD and Google LayOut
London Software Training
London Software Training offers hands-on, practical training courses, specialising in design software. Our handpicked industry professionals and software pros will guide you through each programme in any of our group, corporate and one-to-one courses and ensure you gain the skills to navigate...
Average rating 5Based on 9 reviews.
Find out more about this SketchUp Introduction to Intermediate 3 Day Course course - simply fill out your details: