Investigation of Electronic Accidents and FiresLondon Training for Excellence
Investigation of Electronic Accidents and Fires
Investigation of Electronic Accidents and Fires - a 5-day training course by LTE
This 5-day course, part of LTE's Safety, Security and Health training series, discusses occupational H&S best practice, looking at the latest legal updates and developments within quality control standards. Learning Objectives:
- To understand the inspection and testing methods better.
- To have a better understanding of troubleshooting procedures.
- To improve capability in the use of test equipment.
- To refresh outlook on reading electrical drawings.
- To increase awareness of electrical safety concerns.
- Familiarize participants with the accidents resulting from electricity, their causes, results and how to investigate in them.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is suitable for:
- Unions or institutions or insurance companies
- Generation or distribution or regulate the electricity sector employees
- All who deal with incidents on electric fires and explosions and injuries
- All concerned to investigate accidents on electricity
- Officers of the Criminal Investigation
- Civil Defense officers
- Administrators rulers as heads of committees to
- Investigate major fire
- Judges and lawyers
- Fire officials in insurance companies
- Public safety officials in the institutions and major companies.
The cost of this course varies, please contact the provider using the 'Request Information' form for a price quote. The fees cover tuition, lunch and refreshments during the day and certification.
Early bird discounts are available for all of our courses.
We can provide you with a customised training solution that meets the learning and development needs of your staff. This training programme can be delivered as in-house training for your team, anywhere in the region. Registration terms: Deadline for registration is 5 days prior to the course start date.
London Training for Excellence - A global provider of learning solutions
London Training for Excellence (Londontfe) is one of the UK's fastest training companies and offer more than 300 courses at over 21 locations worldwide. The courses offered are designed to transform training for participants, giving maximum impact for organisations and...
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Investigation of Electronic Accidents and Fires course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!