Managing and Developing PerformanceLondon Training for Excellence
Managing and Developing Performance
- Be introduced to the basic terminology for Human Performance Management.
- Use and follow Human Performance Responsibilities.
- Understand the real work of the manager—integrating people and activities.
- Track work activities, implement project processes and successfully manage human performance across your organization.
- Become a more effective and efficient manager by utilizing effective time management techniques.
- Build and maintain the right human talent base.
- Identify and solve human performance problems through proactive leadership.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This seminar provides management training for individuals who want to gain modern tools of management or improve their management skills
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Why choose London Training for Excellence
Over 300 courses on offer in more than 21 locations worldwide
500 experienced and qualified lecturers
100% satisfaction guarantee
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
London Training for Excellence - A global provider of learning solutions
London Training for Excellence (Londontfe) is one of the UK's fastest training companies and offer more than 300 courses at over 21 locations worldwide. The courses offered are designed to transform training for participants, giving maximum impact for organisations and...
Find out more about this Managing and Developing Performance course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!