Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Occupational Safety and Health Administration (American OSHA)London Training for Excellence
Occupational Safety and Health Administration (American OSHA)
Occupational Safety and Health Administration (American OSHA) - a 5-day training course by LTE
This 5-day course, part of LTE's Engineering, Maintenance and Production training series, helps professionals specialising in technical operations improve their knowledge with best practice in the field and follow the latest developments on the market. Learning Objectives
- Describe and discuss Rules for all Workplaces
- Recognize supervisor responsibilities to provide resources and support.
- Define adequate supervision and describe how supervisors can meet this requirement.
- Discuss the benefits and nature of supervisor involvement in safety training.
- Describe supervisor responsibilities for holding employees accountable for safety.
- Understand and apply successful management and leadership principles to safety and health to make sure employees enjoy an injury- and illness-free work environment.
- Realize to key elements of supervisor responsibility and accountability.
- Gain valuable insight into the role of the supervisor as a manager of safety and health programs and a leader in safety.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This program is intended for all employees involved in occupational safety and health, Consultants, Managers, Operations Managers, Supervisors, Technicians and Trainers.
The cost of this course varies, please contact the provider using the 'Request Information' form for a price quote. The fees cover tuition, lunch and refreshments during the day and certification.
Early bird discounts are available for all of our courses.
We can provide you with a customised training solution that meets the learning and development needs of your staff. This training programme can be delivered as in-house training for your team, anywhere in the region. Registration terms: Deadline for registration is 5 days prior to the course start date.
London Training for Excellence (Londontfe) is one of the UK's fastest training companies and offer more than 300 courses at over 21 locations worldwide. The courses offered are designed to transform training for participants, giving maximum impact for organisations and...
Find out more about this Occupational Safety and Health Administration (American OSHA) course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's first annual U.K. L&D Report!
There are no reviews available yet.