Combined Fitness Diploma & Nutrition Diploma
Nutrition & Hydration Certificate
Nutrition is the process of taking in nutrients from food, relevant to our various dietary needs. Our bodies need certain nutrients for continued growth, cell repair and other metabolic processes throughout life, and we thus need to be extremely aware of what to include in our diets.
To be able to make informed decisions regarding our nutritional needs, it’s important to understand the basic principles behind nutrition, in which water and hydration also play a role.
Various guides and tools may be used to help ensure we get the nutritional balance and support needed, including the Eatwell Guide and Malnutrition Universal Screening Tool (MUST), both of which will be discussed in this course.
Introduction to Fitness Diploma
Do you have a passion for a healthy lifestyle, incorporating diet and exercise into your daily routine that you now want to share with others? This diploma will teach you everything you need to know about being an effective fitness instructor/personal trainer and helping your clients achieve their fitness goals on a daily basis.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Anyone who has an interest in learning more about this subject matter is encouraged to take the course. There are no entry requirements to take the course.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
On completion of the course, you will be awarded a certificate.
Training Course Content
Nutrition & Hydration Certificate
- Module 01: Introduction to Nutrition and Hydration
- Module 02: Breakdown of Nutrients
- Module 03: The Importance of Water and Hydration
- Module 04: Maintaining a Balanced Diet with the Eatwell Guide
- Module 05: Malnutrition and the Malnutrition Universal Screening Tool (MUST)
Fitness Diploma (Personal Trainer / Fitness Instructor)
- Module 01 : Beginning a Career in the Fitness Industry
- Module 02 : Anatomy – The Skeleton
- Module 03 : Anatomy – Cardiovascular System
- Module 04 : Anatomy – Muscles and Somatotypes
- Module 05 : Anatomy – The Nervous System
- Module 06 : Anatomy – The Joints
- Module 07 : Obesity and Diabetes
- Module 08 : Diet and Fitness
- Module 09 : Collecting & Analysing Nutritional Information & Nutritional Goal Setting
- Module 10 : Encouraging Clients to Incorporate Activity into their Lifestyle & Understanding of Health Benefits
- Module 11 : The Effects of Exercise on the Body
- Module 12 : How to Safely Monitor Exercise Intensity
- Module 13 : GP and Exercise Referral
- Module 14 : Preparing Fitness Plans for Clients
- Module 15: Stretching Fitness
- Module 16: Fitness Training for Disabled People
- Module 17: Group Personal Training
- Module 18: Gym Exercising – Planning and Instructing
- Module 19: An In Depth Look at Personal Training
- Module 20: Outdoor Fitness
- Module 21: Children – Fitness and Diet
- Module 22: Yoga Instructing
- Module 23: Pilates Instructor
- Module 24: Understanding Emergency Procedures in a Fitness Environment
- Module 25: Understanding & Controlling Risks in a Fitness Environment
- Module 26: Safeguarding Children and Vulnerable Adults
- Module 27: Setting Up your own Fitness or Personal Training Business
- Module 28: Customer Care and Dealing with Enquiries
- Module 29: Finance
- Module 30: Insurance and Tax
- Module 31: Marketing Yourself as a Personal Trainer
- Module 32: Health and Safety
New Skills Academy
Welcome to New Skills Academy – Part of the Be-a Education Family In November of 2013, a single question was asked: ‘What do you want to learn?’ From there, a vision was born of comprehensive, high quality, and affordable online...
Tell us what kind of professional training you're looking for and we'll put you in touch with relevant training providers who will send you a quote.
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
320 GBP-350 GBP