Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
CQI IRCA ISO 9001:2015 QMS (Quality) Lead Auditor (A18022)NQA Certification Ltd
IRCA ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System Lead Auditor - Open / Scheduled Course
An intensive five day IRCA certified course for quality professionals who are required to plan, oversee and conduct external 3rd party and certification audits. This course can lead to IRCA certification which is globally recognised.
"Thank you very much - couldn't have done it without the assistance of NQA's great team of support Trainers, Tutors and study materials." Chris Ndibe
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course will give you the skills and knowledge to conduct and follow up on third party QMS audits. It’s an essential course for those wishing to register as a lead Auditor with the International Register of Certified Auditors (IRCA).
As a prerequisite to this course, and to provide a good understanding of the terms and processes within the standard, you have FREE access to our NQA ISO 9001:2015 QMS (Quality) E-Learning Introduction Training.
This 5 days comprehensive course is designed for:
- Professionals with experience of quality management systems and seeking registration as an auditor / lead auditor under the IRCA scheme
- Anyone who will be conducting third party Quality audits
- Quality managers who will be carrying out audits of suppliers or vendors.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Upon successful completion of this training course delegates will achieve IRCA certification and 40 CPD points.
Training Course Content
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Describe the purpose of quality management systems, PDCA cycle and the 7 management principles
- Explain the principles and methods of performing process based audits against ISO 9001
- Define the roles and responsibilities of an auditor and lead auditor
- Complete an audit using a structured and approved approach
- Review an audit showing corrective action and root cause analysis
The cost of this 5 days comprehensive training course is £1,299 +VAT per delegate.
NQA Certification Ltd - Experts in auditing training and certification
NQA Certification Ltd helps SMEs, large enterprises and non-profit organisations to make continuous improvements in the fields of Quality, Aerospace, Environment & Energy, Information Security and Health & Safety management. NQA ensures that these improvements continue year in and year...
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this CQI IRCA ISO 9001:2015 QMS (Quality) Lead Auditor (A18022) course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's first annual U.K. L&D Report!