PTP has introduced a new product called Face-to-Face Live. This is where the delegate can log on from anywhere and attend a live training session. Delegates can either join our public course dates (limited to a maximum of 10) or you can arrange a 1-2-1 or a session just for a group of your colleagues even if they are all working from home.
At one time or another most of us have wished that the pace of change at work would slow down so we could catch our breath. Unfortunately, it often does not. So, we usually have to manage the changes as best we can while still maintaining - and sometimes increasing - our own performance, perhaps other peoples performance and maybe even customer expectations. Phew! It is no wonder we struggle to cope sometimes. If some of the above sounds familiar, this course is for you. We will look at how to manage change personally, as well as how to lead a team through change.
This personal development training course is available throughout the UK.
CPD Value 5.5 Hours
Outcome / Qualification etc.
- An understanding of the change process and peoples emotional reactions to it
- Coping strategies for self and others
- Best practice for leading teams through change
- Understanding the Different Types of Change
- Working with Strong Feelings
- Handling Cynicism, Fear and Resistance
Training Course Content
- 09:30 - 10:00 Introduction
- Participant Objectives
- Course Objectives
- 10:00 - 11:00 What Changes Are You Going Through?
- What Difficulties Or Challenges Do You Face?
- What Actions Have You Already Taken And What Was Their Result?
- 11:00 - 11:15 Coffee Break
- 11:15 - 12:00 Exploring The Change Cycle And The Emotional Reactions That Can Occur
- What Stage On The Cycle Are You, Your Organisation Or Your Team On?
- How To Handle Each Stage, Personally, Collectively As A Team And As A Team Leader
- 12:00 - 12:45 How To Use A SWOT To Manage Change Better
- (Strengths - Weaknesses - Opportunities - Threats)
- 12:45 - 13:45 Lunch
- 13:45 - 15:00 Why Communication - And Lots Of IT - Is Essential For Effective Change
- How Has The Change Been Communicated, Or How Is It Likely To Be Communicated?
- What Are The Methods For Communicating Change?
- What Are The Best Methods For Your Situation?
- 15:00 - 15:15 Coffee Break
- 15:15 - 16:00 How To Keep The Momentum And Prevent Slippage
- How To Stay Positive
- 16:00 - 16:30 Action Planning
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Average rating 4.9
Very understandable of needs and adapted to suit.
Ken did a great job at delivering a session that was very suitable to our needs; allowing pauses for discussion about specific application to the company. Thanks!
A good time to think and sit back to look at bigger picture.
To join our full day public course offering is just £280+ VAT per delegate.
To have a 1-2-1 for half-a day is £350 + VAT.
To train two delegates in-house from the same organisation is £580 + VAT for a full day and additional delegates are charged at £100 + VAT each.
PTP: Practical Training for Professionals - leading provider of sales and management training in the UK
PTP - Practical Training for Professionals, have been delivering practical, hands-on training courses to professionals in the UK since 1991. PTP provide training course in several formats: in-house training, on a 1-2-1 basis or as public courses in more venues...