IOSH Managing SafelySouthwest Health and Safety Training Limited
IOSH Managing Safely
Managing Safely is unlike any other course. You’ll find a practical programme, full of step-by-step guidance, and a sharp business focus. But you’ll also find that the highly innovative format and content engages and inspires your staff – critical to getting safety and health embedded across the whole organisation.
Suitability - Who should attend?
The IOSH Managing Safely course is designed for managers and supervisors of organisations in virtually all industry sectors, in order to give them all they need to know to effectively manage health and safety in the workplace.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Once complete, it provides an excellent foundation for further study for those looking to pursue a career in health and safety and gain qualifications accredited by the National Examination Board in Occupational Safety and Health course particularly the National General Certificate (NEBOSH).
The many benefits of taking your IOSH Managing Safely Certificate with Southwest Health and Safety include:
- Achievement – Southwest have excellent pass rates consistently from 95-100%
- Expert tutor support – Our tutors will be on hand to support you all the way through the course
- Interactive training – with discussions, case studies and application to workplace case studies
- Confidence – Ensuring that you are well prepared for all exams with revision materials and exam question practice
Training Course Content
Memorable & thought provoking case studies
- Modules backed by crystal clear examples
- Recognisable scenarios
- Checklists and materials supplied for subsequent use in the workplace
- Interactive quiz and discussions
- Practical exercise based on the operations of a real business
Module 1. Introducing Managing Safely
Module 2. Assessing risks
Module 3. Controlling risks
Module 4. Understanding responsibilities
Module 5. Understanding hazards
Module 6. Investigating incidents
Module 7. Measuring performance
Southwest Health and Safety Training Limited
Southwest Health and Safety can provide you or your business with a comprehensive health and safety training service. As one of the UK’s foremost health and safety course providers, we only use safety trainers who have been approved by our awarding...
Find out more about this IOSH Managing Safely course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!