Managing Customer Care
- Understand the importance of every single interaction with a customer
- Deal with customers confidently, professionally and with warmth
- Understand the impact you can have on the person you are speaking to
- Understand how to relate to people effectively, either face to face, on the phone or via email
- Turn complaints into opportunities
- Deal with difficult customer interactions confidently and positively
What to expect
- 24 months post training support included .
- Tailored and bespoke programme options .
- Our experienced training and logistics team in the last 23 years have assisted 201,571 people .
- Over 13,967 organisations trained .
- We are rated 'Excellent' on Trustpilot and 98.8% of our customers recommend us .
- Delivery UK wide and international (75+ countries delivered) .
Suitability - Who should attend?
Anyone who comes into direct contact with customers, either face to face, on the phone or via email, or who manages people who do.
Training Course Content
Understanding Customer CareWhat is customer care?
Some facts about customer care
Exercise: you are the customer!
Understanding customer needs and expectationsImplicit and explicit expectations
Meeting and exceeding expectations
Communicating with customersFirst impressions
Face to face customer contact
Telephone skills: customer service on the phone
Emails: top tips
Asking the right questions
Building relationshipsThe assertive approach
How to deliver difficult messages
Conflict management top tips
Handling complaintsBest practice when dealing with complaints
Review and closeAction planning
Prices on application. Contact us for quote.
Request information - obligation free
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Helping businesses improve performance with proven learning and development solutions. London-based with a global reach. STL seek to provide an unrivalled value and quality service, enabled by our strong working culture. Our 500+ courses deliver learning solutions across leadership and...