- By the end of the course delegates will have a clear understanding of the types of stress they may encounter and have at their disposal a collection of practical techniques and strategies to reduce stress whilst remaining effective.
What to expect
- 24 months post training support included .
- Tailored and bespoke programme options .
- Our experienced training and logistics team in the last 23 years have assisted 201,571 people .
- Over 13,967 organisations trained .
- We are rated 'Excellent' on Trustpilot and 98.8% of our customers recommend us .
- Delivery UK wide and international (75+ countries delivered) .
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is for those whose role involves stressful situations or those who are responsible for colleagues who work under stress. The approaches covered during the day will benefit anyone who wants to remain calm and centred whilst effectively dealing with the stresses and strains of their job.
Training Course Content
Finding the source of stress
The building blocks of stress
Early warnings and how to use them
Impact of Stress
What we can doOur unique Stress patterns
Interrupting the cycle of Stress
Finding and keeping focus
Taking action and responsibility
Reducing the impact of Stress
Stressful scenariosDealing with change
Delivering bad news
Dealing with difficult people
Working with stressed people
Next stepsStress checklist
Prices on application. Contact us for quote.
Request information - obligation free
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Helping businesses improve performance with proven learning and development solutions. London-based with a global reach. STL seek to provide an unrivalled value and quality service, enabled by our strong working culture. Our 500+ courses deliver learning solutions across leadership and...