With flexible study times of online learning, apply today to easily gain the skills needed to be a successful Office admin, Office manager, Administrative assistant or Secretary and gain highly paid employment today. This Diploma allows you to enhance your office administration skills and prove to employers and recruiters that you’re able to provide office administration, management and secretary duties to the highest standards.
This course is highly demanded and holds many advantages for your career life. The biggest advantage is this training will cover your computer skills including working with Microsoft Office, writing administrative documents & data entry and also basics of finance and human resource management skills. This will save your time, money and effort for enrolling another training programme for developing computer literacy and finance.
Further this programme develop your customer service skills and teaches how to produce business documentation and communicate in business environment such as writing business letter, memo, CV, Covering letter for CV, Personal statement, report, business presentation, Preparation and face to Job interview, Data entry, emailing and formatting documents, etc. Also, it develops your skills in managing finance and human resources, social media and other administrative tasks in an organisation.
Certainly, at the end this programme you will be able to develop your administration skills, customer service skills, ICT (Information & communication technology skills), Technical writing skills, managing finance and human resources and confidence yourself etc.
Our online programme is well designed that you feel same as you are in the classroom. This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in 365 days (12 months). Effective support service, and study materials including step by step guided tutorial videos build your confidence to study well and guide you to secure your qualification.
Do you have questions about COVID-19 in relation to this course?
At findcourses.co.uk we are committed to helping everyone who wants to learn, to learn. So are our trusted partner providers.
Get in touch on this page to find out whether there are any changes to this course in light of COVID-19.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is this course for?
- Individuals who would like to begin working as an Office Administrator/ Office manager/ Administration Assistant/ Secretary.
- Experienced Office workers who hope to re-fresh their skills.
- Learners must be age 16 or over and should have a basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy, and ICT.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful candidates will be awarded a “Diploma in Office Skills”.
Training Course Content
1. BUSINESS REPORTS AND LETTER WRITING
2. E-MAILS WRITING TIPS
3. TYPING SPEED DEVELOPMENT
4. TIPS FOR SPEED READING
5. MICROSOFT WORD
6. MICROSOFT EXCEL
7. MICROSOFT POWERPOINT
8. MICROSOFT OUTLOOK
9. MICROSOFT ACCESS
10. DIARY MANAGEMENT
11. HANDLING CONFIDENTIAL DOCUMENTS
12. SUCCESSFUL MEETING MINUTES
13. NOTE TAKING
14. DOCUMENT PROOFREADING
15. APPOINTMENT BOOKING AND ARRANGING INTERVIEWS
16. DELIVERING POSTAL MAIL
18. CUSTOMER SERVICE AND TELEPHONE HANDLING SKILLS
19. ORGANISING A MEETING
20. DATA MANAGEMENT, RECORD KEEPING AND FILING
21. EVENT PLANNING
22. ARRANGE BUSINESS TRAVEL & ACCOMMODATION
24. QUICKBOOKS FOR PAYROLL MANAGEMENT
25. INVOICING/PETTY CASH
26. SUPERVISING AND MONITORING THE OFFICE WORKS
27. TIME MANAGEMENT
28. MOTIVATING EMPLOYEES
29. CREATING AN EFFECTIVE CV AND COVER LETTER
30. JOB FUNCTIONS AND DESCRIPTION OF OFFICE ADMIN & MANAGER
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice assessment test. This online multiple choice test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Why Choose Us?
- Our courses represent outstanding value for money
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Each course is designed by industry experts, using an innovative interactive learning approach.
- Includes step-by-step guided videos tutorials.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- 24/7 Access to the Online Learning Portal.
- Anytime & Anywhere Learning.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
There are many careers open to you with this qualification, such as:
- Office Assistant
- Administrative Assistant
- Legal Secretary
- Medical Receptionist
- Executive Assistant
- Personal Assistant
Study 365 is a leading vocational and professional accredited course provider, offering over 1000 courses to students worldwide over 7+ years. We have a solid reputation which has helped us become a highly trusted and reliable course provider learning marketplace....
Find out more about this Office Skills Diploma course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!