Pearson BTEC Level 4 Diploma in Business Administration1Training
Pearson BTEC Level 4 Diploma in Business Administration
The Pearson BTEC Level 4 Diploma in Business Administration is a competence-based qualification that is designed to equip learners with the skills and knowledge required to provide a direct route into a career in business administration. It is an extensive programme for learners who want to enhance their vocational training in the same area or related area. Individuals who want to attain senior management positions will benefit greatly from this course. It will provide opportunities to find new employment in multiple sectors and industries. Learners will be fully equipped with the necessary skills and knowledge to become competent senior managers and meet industry standards set by their employers.
The Pearson BTEC Level 4 Diploma in Business Administration and Leadership is an excellent course for individuals aspiring to take on the job role of Programme Manager or Office Manager. The course will focus on managing information and knowledge, communicating in business and project management and business administration systems.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Learners must be over the age of 19, and demonstrate the following:
- Level 2/3 qualification (or equivalent) / Mature applicant with A level (or equivalent) and work experience.
- A standard of literacy and numeracy supported by a general education equivalent to 4 GCSEs at Grade A*-C.
- If English is not your first language, you need to produce recognised proof of your English language proficiency.
In order to qualify for the program you (Awarding Body Registration)will need to make the payment of £149 (Inc. VAT) and submit a completed application form which will be provided to you. This form should be provided to us within a month of enrolment along with the following;
- Proof of educational qualifications
- You will need to provide a copy of an identification document, such as a passport or driving licence.
Upon submission of the documents your application will be reviewed. If you fail to meet the entry requirements of the program your application will not be accepted.
If you would like an informal chat with a course advisor prior to enrolling, please email your contact details to Course Advisors and a Course Advisor will contact you to arrange a convenient time to answer any questions you may have about the course.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Those who successfully complete the course will be awarded the Pearson BTEC Level 4 Diploma in Business Administration. It will make you marketable to potential employers, and your motivation at gaining new skills will be recognised.
Pearson BTEC is a leading, learning company worldwide. Pearson believes that learning is key to improving one’s opportunities in life. Pearson collaborates with leading educational organisations to offer learners content, curricula, assessment and training. BTEC has a route that every learner can take, whether you are self-employed or want to enter a top university. BTEC courses are of the highest quality, providing hands-on experience. You can develop invaluable skills that will make you a highly marketable candidate for your future career.
Training Course Content
- Qualification type:BTEC Professional qualification
- Qualification title:Pearson BTEC Level 4 Diploma in Business Administration
- Level:Level 4
- Accreditation status:Accredited
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):195
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):420
- Qualification number (QN):601/3499/9
- Availability:UK and International
- Learn the principles of effective communication and monitor and implement its practices.
- Learn the activities that make up operations management.
- Learn how to manage knowledge and information in an organisation.
- Understand the role of ICT in managing knowledge and information.
- Acquire specific technical skills and knowledge on extending occupational skills.
1: Business Administration System - Unit 1
2: Communicating In A Business - Unit 2
3: Managing Self Development - Unit 3
4: Principles Of Operational Planning - Unit 7
5: Managing Information And Knowledge - Unit 8
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
Method of Assessment
The Pearson BTEC Level 4 Diploma in Business Administration is a 420 TQT, 42 credit and 195 guided learning hour (GLH) qualification that consists of five modules.
- Unit 1: Business Administration System
- Unit 2: Communicating in a Business
- Unit 3: Managing Self Development
- Unit 7: Principles of Operational Planning
- Unit 8: Managing Information and Knowledge
To pass this course the learner must have successfully passed all the assessment criteria. The purpose of assessment is to ensure that effective learning has taken place to give learners the opportunity to:
- Meet the standard determined by the assessment criteria
- Achieve the learning outcomes
All units within these qualifications are internally assessed. The qualifications are criterion referenced, based on the achievement of all the specified learning outcomes.
Additionally, £269 (Inc. VAT) is charged for your assessment and certificate. You need to pay this when you are submitting your assessments only (It is not required to pay initially when you are registering). This payment can be paid in installments when you are submitting your assessments.
The Pearson BTEC Level 4 Diploma in Business Administration has been developed to give learners the opportunity to:
- Engage in learning that is relevant to them and which gives them opportunities to develop a range of skills, techniques and attributes essential for successful performance in their chosen career
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 4 vocationally-related qualification
- Progress to employment in a particular vocational sector
- Progress to related general and/or vocational qualifications
Progression and Career Path
The Pearson BTEC Level 4 Diploma in Business Administration provides an introduction to the skills, qualities and knowledge that may be required for employment in a particular vocational sector. This course provides learners with realistic and appropriate career related opportunities worldwide for 21st century employment markets. Once learners successfully complete the Pearson BTEC Level 4 Diploma in Business Administration they can go onto study the Pearson BTEC Level 4 HNC Diploma in Business or Pearson Edexcel Level 4 NVQ Diploma in Business Administration, or gain employment opportunities. The qualification will assist learners to seek progression in senior manager’s roles, and to develop their knowledge of management and leadership.
1 Training - Together, shaping your future
1 Training has established an excellent reputation in the UK for providing professional and vocational training, aiming to train people (young people in particular) for the world of work. 1 Training aims to fill gaps in employment skills, whilst placing...
Find out more about this Pearson BTEC Level 4 Diploma in Business Administration course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Vocational & College Courses
Vocational & College Courses
Vocational & College Courses