Course aims to gain basic levels of skill in preparation and cooking of savoury and sweet Indian dishes.
- Have basic awareness of some of the cultural differences in Indian food
- To be able to carry out basic techniques of baking, frying and boiling
- To understand the basic principles of spice combinations
- To carry out basic techniques using karaliu, griddle and pestle and mortar
- To be able to appreciate the essential properties of ingredients used in Indian cookery
- To be able to prepare for and make simple dishes from Indian recipes
- To be aware of food hygiene and safety issues in the kitchen
- Be aware of employment opportunities in the catering industry
- Produce a portfolio of evidence showing skill development and research
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Birmingham Adult Education Service
At Birmingham Adult Education Service their aim is to make a difference. Offering courses such as English, Math, Health & Social Care and Art, BAES has a vision to become an outstanding provider of community learning and skills. Whether you're...
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!